HOT BOY'S RETIREMENT PARTY

HOT BOY

yal niggas made me mad. i retire. this game is fucking played out. i done did this shit for mad years. started the graff game in like 2001 and niggas like zeph and met came though biting my shit and i was like " yo met, u aint flarin it up like i am flarin it up" and met was like " ya i am b". so i strated the fucking NastraBombaz up and fucking put all my little niggas down. and i told them little niggas, "yo god go after this nigga met". so they went over all his spots and took out all his subway freights. met though he was king and he got shown up by my little homies the NostraBombaz. they let him know who was running shit in the streets and in the yards. 2s and 5s. 1s and 3s. and the homie zeph came by and was like "yo b, you didnt have to do my boy met like that" and i was like fuck it. so thats how graffin got strated. on the fucking subway fr8s. not in nyc but in canada. in a little town you might just have heard of called KING GRAFF CITY. i dont make this shit up. this is real life homie. bow down to the king of NostraBombaz. get off your high horse. i am outta here. its time for my little homies to take over. i retire. shout out to my boy r kelly for coming thorugh and hooking up some flicks b. all flicks are mine. none are yours. dont jock. dont hate. get off my sack haterz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic