roe roe roe

Guest beardo

hey mental.. i just got in contact with a dude looking to get rid of 2 mmw 10-31 ticks.. are you seriously interested in going? keep me posted.. im meeting the dude tonight at the mmw show.. i'll check back at this thread before i go

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dusty Lipschitz

ill trade you a grilled cheese for those dates frenchie...

oops!

i hope i didnt cross lines

if so, im sure that some of the godly crew im sandwiched between in here will edit/ban me....

...okay present and accounted for...the boat is is moving gently down the stream...B is you have another questions lemme know...its doesnt look like koala is playing phili until november...the mmw isnt even on his tour, but i gotta 'whats happening in nyc' into my mail, and it say hes opening for em...must of been added on...go figure....

-funny shit dusty, hahaha, hater-ade, i mean do maek this shit up onthe fly?!

rOe

if that lawman came equipped with a cable modem, hed be even more inclined to hit up an mmw SHN trading site and download that mofo in an hour. CHOP CHOP ..

Tour Info....

Thursday, October 25, 2001

Electric Factory

Philadelphia, PA

Info: 215 627-1332 and www.electricfactory.com

Doors: 7:00 p.m.

MMW Showtime: 8:00 p.m.

Tickets: $20 adv / $22 dos, general admission

Available: Now! through MMW Ticketing, 9/28 at Ticketmaster, 215 336-2000 and in-person at Electric Factory box office, Theater of Living Arts box office

**All Ages**

Friday, October 26, 2001

Landmark Theatre

Syracuse, NY

Info: 315 475-7979 and www.landmarktheatre.org

MMW Showtime: 8:00 p.m., 2 sets

Tickets: $22.00, Reserved Seating

Available: Now! through MMW Ticketing, Now at Landmark Box Office, 315 475-7980; Ticketmaster outlets, 315 472-0700 and Ticketmaster.com

**All Ages**

Saturday, October 27, 2001

Appearing as special guest, performing before SCI

RPI Fieldhouse

Troy, NY

Doors: 6:00 p.m.

MMW Showtime: 7:00 p.m., 1 set

Tickets: $30 General Public, $27 Students, General Admission

Available: 9/15 through RPI Fieldhouse box office and all Ticketmaster outlets

**All Ages**

Tuesday, October 30, 2001

Lupo's Heartbreak Hotel

Providence, RI

Info: 401 831-4071 and www.lupos.com

Doors: 8:00 p.m.

MMW Showtime: 9:30 p.m., 2 sets

Tickets: $17.50 adv, $20 dos, GA

Available: Now! through MMW Ticketing, 8/29 at Ticketmaster.com and 401 331-2211; Lupo's Box Office,

401 831-4071; In Your Ear, 401 861-1515

**All Ages**

Wednesday, October 31, 2001

Beacon Theater

New York City

Info: 212-496-7490

Showtime: 8:00 p.m., 2 sets Plus special guests

Tickets: $30.00

Available: Now! through MMW Ticketing, now through the Beacon Theater Box Office and all Ticketmaster outlets.

**All Ages**

whatever mr law guy (if thats your REAL NAME) .. nizzles like CATS know.

im not up on the SHN info since i dont have high speed connection. but i can tell you MP3 is the Dusty L's of the trading scene... unacceptable. SHN is the way to go. i think all you do is convert the SHN to a wav and burn that puppy.

if you listen to nothing but amature recordings, you can tell an MP3. it also has a lot to do with the preservation of the music. taking anything away from the recording is frowned upon. im with you, im not a picky trader, but a lot of people are, and their collections reflect that, and are worth the anality (i make up words)

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by beardo

... is the Dusty L's of the trading scene... unacceptable.

...and burn that puppy.

i see how it is...

free mattresses are acceptable tho?

and speaking of burning puppies, i wont even get into what you did to that puppy with those matches

mi~ you have mail

the Dusty L's of the trading scene posted:

and speaking of burning puppies, i wont even get into what you did to that puppy with those matches

actually, id like to relive that little gem of a memory, but you tell stories so much better than i do.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by beardo

the Dusty L's of the trading scene posted:

actually, id like to relive that little gem of a memory, but you tell stories so much better than i do.

dooders, peaople will HATE you

blow that peace luvin hippie image out the box...

maybe another time

Guest Pilau Hands

can't be worse than tagging a dead bird...

goddamn animals

oh and...

"What the hell is mmw?" he said as he waited to be ridiculed.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by Pilau Hands

can't be worse than tagging a dead bird...

goddamn animals

want beef?

i crossed muthaduckas out and went over foo's on that bird!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

...dusty, dood honestly, ya fucking kill man....that shit is great....oh man,ah, anyway, i gotta run but thanks for the link, and the real scoop on sir. beardo...oh thats right B....i saw your true colors...all over the pavement that is....dam kid, how you gonna get ladies like that...HAHA, been there done that myslef...a big LOL goes out to dirk dusty...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

pilau....MMW...is medeski martin and wood...they are a younger jazz trio, who have many influences...they encompass a mutlitude of sounds...from straight real jazz...to funk...to electronic....to hip hop....when i saw em, dj logic played with em and is on the album called 'combustication'...i think youll dig it lots...you should check em out....

i know ive told you this a thousand times, but im like 80% done with your three month old package....shits been kinda hectic at work, and kinda hot, since this all comes via the graces of corporate americana...i was also waiting on radiohead from MSG, and i wanted to give you that flavors....its sick....pearl jam is all loaded up....i got about 5 or so of their shows for ya spanning from 92-2000...just trying to make worth the insane wait...early merry xmas....

rOe

Guest Pilau Hands

you magnificent bastard

i await in anticipation

i haven't heard mmw, hope to soon

have you heard Badly Drawn Boy's "The Hour of Bewilder Beast" ?

dude...seriously...mellow...seriously...shitdog

show last night was off the B3 for sure. i didnt meet up with the guy i was trying to get the ticks from, but its no matter, i wouldnt have gotten an answer last night anyway.

i picked up a flyer on the way out for a show on the 8th- dj logic, bullfrog (can i get some info on that?) and kid koala. im so there.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

http://environment.about.com/library/graphics/pmart/frog6.jpg'>

The Bullfrog is a large frog attaining lengths in excess of 6 inches. The dorsal color is usually a dull green, but may be brownish. Some specimens are dark gray to black. There are usually no markings on the dorsal surface. The ventral surface is often ranges between shades of white to yellow. They have little to no dorsolateral ridges.

Like many species of Rana, the tympanic membrane is helpful in determining the gender of the individual. In females, the membrane will be roughly equal to the size of the eye and in males the membrane will be considerably larger.

The Bullfrog is native to the central and eastern United States and the southern portions of Ontario and Quebec. The Bullfrog has been introduced to many areas in the western United States creating patchy populations. Consult a field guide for a better view of the areas where Bullfrogs are known to occur in these western states.

http://www.npwrc.usgs.gov/narcam/idguide/range18.gif'>

Territorial males call to attract potential mates and to proclaim their territories. The fertilized eggs, averaging 1.3 mm in diameter, are laid in a pancake-like surface film. The 20,000 eggs produced by a single large female hatch in four days or less in the warm summer waters. Tadpole development is comparatively slow, and one to three years are required for them to achieve the 70-140 mm length usually attained before transformation. The climate in Ohio requires them to spend one to two winters in the larval stage. Two to four years are necessary after transformation for bullfrogs to reach sexual maturity. In the wild a bullfrog may have a longevity of seven to nine years, but the record in captivity is 16 years.

Bullfrog tadpoles are olive on the back and sides. The body, tail musculature, and tail crests are dotted with small dark spots having distinct, sharply defined margins. The bullfrog requires one to two winters in Ohio in the larval stage before transforming to a juvenile frog.

Development of the tadpole is comparatively slow, and one to three years are required for larva to attain a total length of 70-140 mm before transformation.

Male bullfrogs have paired vocal sacs. Their deep sounding, low frequency, bass fiddle-like calls can be heard booming over a distance of one kilometer from breeding sites throughout Ohio. The sound is reminiscent of a bull bellowing in the distance.

Call of the bullfrog:

http://www.cmnh.org/research/vertzoo/frogs/fig24.gif'>

any other questions fatty?

Archived