MOOK SEOS VK PITTSBURGH

Guest YinzerXpress

• 4 years later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn, mook is the man, this shit is getting me all nostalgic, does anyone know if there is still a link to the news story about mook's rampage? that shit was going on a year before i came to pittsburgh and when i got there everyone was still talking about mook.

wow i never seen this post ..being im in vk and all and was arrested and all that shit when we all went down ....probally cause i never fucked with the internet.....but let me say this to anyone who is reading this shit..there something no one posted on here that really pisses me off FIEND who was there the second night wouldnt finish his shit hes all fuckin gay like i gotta finish my piece and all this faggat ass bullshit while everyone left the yard well he got rolled on tackeled by a worker then SNITCHED ON EVERY MOTHER FUCKER HE SNITCHED ON THE NIGHT I WAS THERE THE NIGHT BEFORE WHEN I PULLED MY SHIT CLEAN AND GOT OUT HE SNITCHED ON FOOLD AT TIME BOMB HE STARTED SINGING LIKE A FUCKIN CANARY thats why no one will ever respect yo bro you and all your boys are all bitches and i remeber you specicicallly sayin the oath if any one gets popped you take the rap fro the whole FAM never snitch so fuck u i will catch u ....... we never forogt .....and were still gettin ours.....never stop....sda nsf pfg jyk VK ..real pittsburgh crews..for life.....4 1 2

Archived