MOOK SEOS VK PITTSBURGH

Guest YinzerXpress

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what's up NO RUSHING FROM EDDIE GEORGE.

fucking bout time plaxico burress dude got his ass in shape.

now, the pens, without straka for the rest of the season and lemieux out for a little while...bummer...i hope it doesn't effect us too much.

Originally posted by boogy

This MOOK guy is a fucking Maniac!

We have a writer in Vancouver who hits spots identical to these. He writes OAPH. The guy is mental. 5 inch ledges, 10 stories up, and he has blockbusters.. hes a fuckingwak job!

YEAH I AGREE, OAPH IS UP AND I HEARD HE HASNT EVEN BEEN PAINTING THAT LONG.....

MOOKIE...

Originally posted by niseNSF

plaxico looked good las tnight, but that one reception was all luck man....that fuckin bobble....that shit was funny as shit. even cordell was throwin a little shitty last night....i think the BUS came thru in the clutch once again....

my mom went to highschool with his mom. dunno why i just said that.

Guest YinzerXpress

the bus had a good game, but only got 61 yards, burress had a good game statistically, but the titan secondary was BAD i could have caught balls on them guys. and i still say fuck kordell, he had one good season in 97 and is still on the squad fuck that...

Guest bumdigger

damn and you call yourslef a yinz . your supposed to go fucking nuts when they're winning and spread rummors about kordels homosexuality when they're loosing. they are winning

Guest fr8lover

"I'm surprised he hasn't fallen or gotten hurt. I'd actually like to see that -- see him break his arm or something," the director continued, angrily. "

nice...

Guest YinzerXpress

ohh shit dont get me wrong i love the fuckin stillers, but i still hate kordell, im more of a bettis kinda fan. hardmouth fucking football not some scramble for 5 yard and dive shit.

Originally posted by YinzerXpress

ohh shit dont get me wrong i love the fuckin stillers, but i still hate kordell, im more of a bettis kinda fan. hardmouth fucking football not some scramble for 5 yard and dive shit.

true that.....but we can all agree its fat that theyre winnin....i had to sit through the eagles getting spanked on sunday...mon saved the week for me....

yo cres...me and dever might be comin out to the burgh soon....maybe ill catch up with ya......

peace

Originally posted by bumdigger

damn and you call yourslef a yinz . your supposed to go fucking nuts when they're winning and spread rummors about kordels homosexuality when they're loosing. they are winning

hahahahahhahahahahahah. aint that the fucking truth. cres ill hit ya up.

Guest YinzerXpress

yo nise im down for whatever just hit me up before you come in to town, and mook got caught last night about to leave the city from what i heard, his crib was staked the fuck out mikro told me last nigyht and they were talking about it on DVE this morning, kinda praising some of the shit he has done, ill post more info when i get it peace...

Originally posted by YinzerXpress

yo nise im down for whatever just hit me up before you come in to town, and mook got caught last night about to leave the city from what i heard, his crib was staked the fuck out mikro told me last nigyht and they were talking about it on DVE this morning, kinda praising some of the shit he has done, ill post more info when i get it peace...

yo cres ill try and email you b4 we come out (im trying to come soon, before exams start....) (bl4ckh4m...same...illtry and hit you up)

as for mook,well, all i can say is i warned the cat. i cant front on his shit, but as ive told him and many others, pittsburgh AINT L.A. its one thing to go bombing, its another to try to be AYER in a town that aint ready for it. i respect his effort and thats about it....theres a difference between bombing like a nut and bombing successfully....whats the point of destroying everything if you cant do it and stay outta jail? if mook had simply spread his hard work over 5 years or ten years (instead of 1 year) , the cops wouldnt hate on him, his spots would run longer, his respect would gain a lot more clout (longevity goes further than balls), and his ass wouldnt be facing orange jumpsuit time in county (iced tea and cheese sam-iches)...oh well, lets all hope he gets a good lawyer and a cool judge.....

peace

mook was at the show on wednesday at roboto...he was talking about skippin town for a while, hopping some trains for a while, and he was going to go home to get his shit before leaving town. cops had his house staked out and when he went home to get his shit they nabbed him.

i'm not sure what all evidence they had, and i'm not one to trust the media, but if what they said is all the cops have to "prove" that mook is mook (1 testification and like, a news article they found in his room), then he should be able to get off either lightly or drop the case altogether.

hopefully he gets off. i guess the streets are pretty hot right now. i don't know who else, but i've heard that a bunch of cats have been getting caught writing recently. i dunno if it's just lazy toys that aren't payin attention or if the cops are really crackin down though.

if any pittsburgh writers are lookin for someone to go out with sometime, let me know, i'm lookin for more cats to go write with before the weather gets too cold and i can't feel my fingers when i spray, hehe.

"Though Monack denied that Mook's work was his own, he did clarify the pronunciation of his "handle" for reporters. "

hahaha amazing

i guess they've been calling him "muck" on the news and stuff instead of "mewk." i haven't seen it though.

also, i checked the 'related article' thing that was an article about him on the loose, and it said

"Mook" and another vandal, "VK," even taunted clean up crews -- etching their "handles" on the Graffiti Busters' truck while workers stopped for food two weeks ago

another vandal, vk? nice. i hope they catch him. he should do time! he costs the city thousands of dollars each year!

It's all about causing an estimated $50,000 worth of damage to the burgh, and getting fines $1,535 for stealing three railroad "no tresspassing" signs. mikro is sexy. another "vandal" was arrested the other night for being in the area while some graffiti was going on, possibly a part of it, but he's on $10,000 bond. heh heh.

pittsburgh is crazy

that trolley shit was crazy...there was 7 heads in the yard...rocked 27 cars both sides...and only one man fell...we look at that as a downfall, but in some ways we won the war...it hit the news...if anyone got that article post it...

much love to

mook

seos

kane

erok

jane

kis

yung

iron

kean

...and most def

fiendism... R.I.P.

At 4:05 a.m. yesterday, unusual noises from the light-rail vehicle storage yard attracted the attention of Port Authority employees who work nights at the maintenance facility next to South Hills Village.

When three employees went outside to investigate, they surprised a group of people spray-painting graffiti on the outsides of parked LRVs. The vandals fled on foot and scattered.

But Thomas J. Lawson Jr., 20, who told authorities he lives in Pleasant Hills, tripped on tracks and fell. The employees pounced on him and detained him until authority police arrived and arrested him.

Lawson, a freshman engineering student at the University of Pittsburgh, was arraigned early yesterday afternoon before District Justice Oscar Petite of Uptown on two felony counts of criminal mischief and one summary offense of defiant trespass.

Lawson was placed in the Allegheny County Jail when he was unable to post a $10,000 cash bond set by Petite. His preliminary hearing is scheduled for 9 a.m. Monday before District Justice Sally Edkins in Upper St. Clair.

Lawson and his cohorts had spray-painted graffiti, including obscenities, on 27 of the authority's 55 LRVs.

Although employees began immediately to remove the paint, a number of trolleys scrawled with graffiti had to be put into service for yesterday's morning rush hour, when 47 cars are required to fill the schedule. Trolleys with obscenities painted on the outsides were held back at the South Hills yard, however.

Most of the graffiti had been removed from all the cars by noon, but Port Authority spokesman Bob Grove said removing "residual paint" will take more time. Damage was estimated in excess of $25,000, including overtime pay and costs of equipment and materials used to remove graffiti.

The authority also confirmed that at least six LRVs had been spray-painted with graffiti during the early hours Saturday morning. Those cars also were cleaned up quickly, but no arrests have been made in that incident.

"The Port Authority police investigation is continuing," Grove said. "We do not believe [Lawson] was acting alone. More people could be arrested."

Authority police said Lawson lived on the fourth floor of Forbes House, a dormitory at 3525 Forbes Ave. They don't know whether the suspect participated with friends from home or the university.

Authority police obtained a search warrant and knocked on the door of Lawson's apartment shortly after 8 a.m. yesterday.

"They woke us up and tried to accuse us, but it wasn't us," said Henry Pyatt of Monroe County, one of Lawson's two roommates. "He's got other friends."

Pyatt and the other roommate, Dustin Latimer of Illiniois, said police took "paint and stuff" that belonged to Lawson.

"We hardly talk to the dude," Latimer said. "I had some idea he might have been doing graffiti, but I never really saw him do anything."

Grove said authority officials don't know how the vandals gained access twice within a week to the vehicle storage and maintenance yard, which, while covering a dozen acres, is surrounded by chain-link fence.

"That's part of our investigation," he said.

what does the guy who got caught write, out of curiosity?

Guest mikro137

niser...

dude , that couldnt have been put better. the sheer magnitude of what mook has done is un precidented. but , even though i agree he should have spread the chaos out , he also sparked the fuse that blew up the city. that in its self , will write his name in stone in our history books. its dope , because you started that whole moderen legacy of going all city here , (weather you agree or not , you were almost all city) he came damn fucking close , and the next person to fly that banner , will (hopefully) take it to the next level entirely...

Sm@sh C@pit@lism

free mook

mikro money

vk otk bgw

Archived