MUTHA FUCKIN BREI CHEESE SUCKA!!!

boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Werd. Cheese is the best, I'm not a fan of soft cheese though. Yahlsberg, Gouda, Feta, some Italian cheese I can't remember the name of, and of course, REAL Cheddar cheese. From Cheddar. Not the tasteless shit you get over here. The real stuff. It's incredible. It tastes like a totally different cheese.

My dad eats Blue Stilton. That's the cheese with the mold on it. It's terrible, I couldn't even swollow it:spent:

baked brie is the hot shit. I don't know the recipe but it involves some sort of crust and baking. And its dope.

Buy a loaf of bread, a round one and cut a circle in the top almost all the way down to the bottom and take the top off, (like they do in frisco w/ the clam chowder). Cut the piece you just cut out into bread cubes, but not the crusty part (that goes back on top), now stuff that shit full of brie (2-3 wedges), and anything else you want like spices, veggies. put the top back on and wrap in tin foil and place in a oven preheated to 350. Let it cook like 20 - 30 minutes until the chesse is melted. use the bread and crakers to munch on it. I always use this as my contribution to dinner parties and shit. enjoy......

Archived