Illegal Immigrants

BobTheBuilder.

-Undocumented communities are scared of calling 911 and applying for government assistance because of laws like SB 1070. However the population of undocumented folks has not gone down. It''s not to uncommon to hear someone got deported because they tried to go to the emergency hospital out here. It's also not to uncommon to see Border Patrol inside these hospitals. So this 'idea' is full of bologna.

i don't get what point you're making, but good, im glad the law deters people from trying to get public assistance.

maybe the population hasn't decreased beacause i'll assume for every 10 they'll throw out another 100 come through the open border anyway. because for some reason ass backward reason the border must stay open...

and to put off the idea that you're somehow proud of being an illegal in America and willing to flaunt it makes you a fucking dumb nigger regardless of what color you are. good job.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_8v9e70zos

Peter Steele had it right all along

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I live in Arizona. Some of your 'ideas' are already being tried and already are not working

You Mad??:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seeing as how my job could never be taken by someone who cant speak English, is uneducated, probably illiterate and cant be done for $5 an hour and I have an insatiable taste for latina pussy and live in a city and State quite far from the border with a small Hispanic population and im somewhat fluent in Spanish.

Nah, not at all brobro.

I have no problems with illegals, mother fuckers know how to fiesta and its always good for a laugh at the river to see them fishing with a bottle and a string or washing their clothes and babies Huckleberry Finn style in the dirty ass water.

Keep bringing me women and people to clean my bathroom

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

-Border Patrol is the highest paid position you can receive in the government sector without needing anything more than a High School diploma.

This is utter bullshit, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Those guys make about $30,000-$50,000 a year on average $70,000 tops, and that's maxed out rank and time in grade. I know for a fact that corrections officers (prison guards) make $75,000 starting out. I know a "logistics expediter" that makes $55,000, all he does is drive a delivery truck. You obviously don't know shit, so shut your mojado mouth.

This is utter bullshit, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Those guys make about $30,000-$50,000 a year on average $70,000 tops, and that's maxed out rank and time in grade. I know for a fact that corrections officers (prison guards) make $75,000 starting out. I know a "logistics expediter" that makes $55,000, all he does is drive a delivery truck. You obviously don't know shit, so shut your mojado mouth.

You know for a fact??:five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o:

sorry dude but your fact about corrections officers starting out with 75 grand is wrong by a long shot at least for my city, but that could be the case for where you live. law enforcement salary varies from city to city and so on. corrections officers in my city start between 40 and 45 grand a year.

but you're totally right about border patrol officers definitely not making the most, i dunno where that dude came up with that. i know fucking street patrol cops (officer level) in my city with 15 years on, making over 100 grand after overtime and shit.

Im in the San Joaquin valley, there are at least 8 prisons within 50 miles of me and those fuckers make obscene money.

All fuckery aside; Farms, dairies and prisons are the biggest industries out here, and I will be the first to admit that the farming would fall apart without the Mexicans to work the fields. There needs to be a major reform in immigration policy, that allows these guys to work those jobs legally.

*Edit: I'm talking about state and federal pound you in the ass prisons, not city or county jails.

where im from, we like to lock up our illegal immigrants, men women and children, for several years in the desert, treat them like animals, ignore the fact that they're suffering from mental health issues which we will eventually have to compensate, and recently its been discovered that the system is so screwed that we deported a legal citizen to the philipines a few years ago, and jailed another citizen for a few months for no reason at all apart from the fact her name wasnt mrs. smith. and there are probably another 200 or so cases of wrongful imprisonment yet to be discovered.

big diff between illegal immigrants and refugee's but I see the point you're making...

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not 100% for it because of the undesirable few, but can't be 100% against it either when you examine the causes. In a great many cases you hear of people fleeing the shittiest of conditions but the news tends to dig less into the actual causes, or underlying causes, of those conditions. Many of these cases has the U.S. or another country lurking in the background, destabilizing, stirring the pot. Then when shit hits the fan and people start leaving said conditions, the U.S. or other related country is like 'you're not fucking coming here!' Have to call bullshit on that.

• 2 months later...

directing hatred towards illegal immigrants takes the heat off the oligarky, and ruling class elite. it also keeps ordinary people divided. if the masses were united, they could resist the oligarky, and the current people who are in power could potentially be ousted. targeting illegal immigrants, also gives the public the impression that the oligarky is concerned about order, and the rule of law. it gives the appreance that the ruling class is doing the right thing. at the same time, the public's attention is taken away from real criminals who are a much bigger threat, and also happen to be legal residents. alot of the nastiest people in amerika happen to be legal immigrants with papers, and theyre actually the biggest threat, because they are more cunning than your average amerikan, more educated, and can outsmart you, and dupe you before you even realize it. they'll also never see the inside of a jail cell because they're too smart, and well connected to get caught. illegal immigration could be eliminated in 1yr, but illegal immigration is extremely beneficial to leaders who are able to make huge profits off exploiting illegals

• 1 month later...

illegal and legal are arbitrary monikers for immigrants

The far right have a problem with ALL immigrants in general. The law is absolutely arbitrary. I argue the same for graffiti.

Property sitting outside (like a building) will get fucked up eventually. Does spray painting that said building mean anything to the law?

No it doesn't. The powers that be just want to be able to "own" aspects of society and its mores that they feel is worth preserving.

Because a building in downtown los angeles and a building in Compton are both buildings.

Which of those two buildings do you think that the powers that be think is worth more? The one in downtown LA.

It's the same with immigrants. There are legal and illegal immigrants. White and brown immigrants. Who do you think is going to be welcomed by the powers that be?