Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BobTheBuilder.

Illegal Immigrants

Ah, the minutemen are a real classy bunch. Shooting holes in emergency water barrels put out by humanitarian groups such as Humane Borders with the purpose to prevent migrants from dying of dehydration. It's nice to see on one hand the minutemen want to look pretty for the cameras and say they're doing nothing wrong, but then proceed to act out in ways that will cause these immigrants to lose their lives.

I for one am sick of all the illegals leaving trash all over my property. I'm sick of the drug runners (you can always tell because the fuckers have their winter coats with them no matter what) causing trouble and thinking I'm going to give them a ride. Regardless, I don't think they should be denied their lives by coming into our country. The Minutemen can fuck off, well, unless they start picking up all the trash left behind by the illegals. That'd be nice.

HOMELAND INSECURITY

Iranian smuggling ring busted near Mex border

Feds believe man brought 60 from terrorist state into U.S.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: June 1, 2005

1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

A smuggling ring specializing in bringing Iranians into the U.S. over the Mexico border has been broken up in an FBI sting operation.

A 39-year-old Iranian with permanent legal residency status who is suspected of having smuggled 60 other Iranians into the U.S. was arrested Thursday in Mesa, Ariz., according to the U.S. Attorney's Office.

At his arraignment yesterday, Zeayadali Malhamdary, who owns a tailoring business, pleaded not guilty. He faces a detention hearing tomorrow.

Iran has long been designated a terrorist state by the U.S. State Department and FBI.

The FBI began investigating Malhamdary after a source told immigration officials that Malhamdary had sought help getting false Mexican visas so he could bring Iranians into Mexico and then across the border into Arizona.

The source also told investigators that Malhamdary had asked for help bringing his sister into the United States. According to the probable cause statement by FBI Agent Aaron Kellerman, the source didn't help him, but the sister did arrive in Arizona.

Federal prosecutors say Malhamdary had previously smuggled about 60 Iranians into the United States.

Malhamdary flew to Tehran, Iran, in March, allegedly to get the passports of the Iranians he planned to smuggle into the United States through Mexico, Kellerman said in the statement.

In late March, the undercover agent was given three passports.

Malhamdary allegedly told the undercover agent in May that he had eight more people who wanted to be smuggled into the United States.

The undercover agent on Thursday met with Malhamdary and agreed to pick up three Iranians in Mexico City and then to bring them to Nogales, Mexico, and arrange to have them smuggled across the border, Kellerman said in his statement.

When he was arrested, Malhamdary allegedly told investigators that he wanted to bring Iranians into the United States so they could seek refugee status. No one answered the phone at his tailoring business yesterday afternoon.

If convicted of the three attempted smuggling charges, Malhamdary could face up to 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine on each of the counts.

FBI officials said they had no reason to believe there were any terrorist connections to the case.

Originally posted by angelofdeath@Jun 1 2005, 08:17 PM

FBI officials said they had no reason to believe there were any terrorist connections to the case.

Originally posted by NeCrOpHeLiAc@May 31 2005, 10:29 PM

Good Damn Mexicans Take Up All The Jobs, Drink All The Beer... Good For Nothing Mexicans...

And they STANK!

Mexican commandos

new threat on border

U.S.-trained elite force

now works for drug cartel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: May 27, 2005

© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

WASHINGTON – Elite Mexican commandos, trained by U.S. forces to combat the drug cartels have switched sides and are working for the drug smugglers in the border area posing a special hazard to American law enforcement and Border Patrol agents, according to a U.S. Justice Department memo.

The commandos, trained by the U.S. Army at Fort Benning, Ga., are known as "Los Zetas."

The Justice Department warning was sent to law enforcement agencies throughout the Southwest.

Using the commando training, Los Zetas are known to be extremely violent and have been blamed for an outbreak of violence along the Mexican border.

There are reports of the commandos making cross-border runs into U.S. territory in military-style vehicles, armed with automatic weapons.

The U.S. government has spent millions of dollars training Los Zetas to intercept drugs, some of them coming from Mexico's southern border, before they could reach the U.S. The U.S. government has also sent U.S. Border Patrol agents to Mexico's southern border with Guatemala to train law enforcement and military forces to intercept human smugglers destined to reach the U.S.

"Things like that are a concern to us, especially trained here on the U.S. side," Pima County Sheriff Tony Estrada told KVOA, channel 4 in Tucson, Arizona. "They've gotten pretty special training. ... Now, they are working with drug traffickers on the Mexican side."

Lt. Ron Benson added: "Not only did they receive some early military training but they developed their own internal training as well increasing their violence far beyond their own original capabilities."

Benson has worked with the Department of Homeland Security and tracked the rogue Mexican commandos. He is now retiring from the Pima County Sheriff's Department and will be working with the FBI.

"They are a threat to authorities not only in Texas, but in New Mexico, Arizona and California," he said. "Because we believe Los Zetas are being used as protectors for narcotics coming into this country."

Benson says sons and nephews of Los Zetas are starting their own organization and taking part in the drug wars.

Violence against Border Patrol increases

Rammings up 188%, shootings up 122% in Tucson area

Posted: June 2, 2005

© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

U.S. Border Patrol agents find themselves on defense against an onslaught of illegal alien traffic in the Tucson area with assaults on officers up 50 percent over last year.

Agents in the Tucson sector are patrolling a total of 261 miles of border, but some are forced to do it from the confines of cages, according to a report on KVOA-TV in Tucson. The special vehicles are called "war wagons" – designed to protect against rocks and boulders thrown by smugglers of illegal aliens.

But the metal caging isn't protecting the agents from a new problem.

"When our agents try to do a vehicle stop, the criminal element try to run over our agents to evade arrest," says agent Jose Garza.

So far this fiscal year, the Tucson sector of the Border Patrol has reported 163 acts of assault against agents, compared to a total of 118 for the entire fiscal year of 2004.

National reports say vehicle rammings are up 188 percent, shootings are up 122 percent and cases of rock throwing are up 23 percent.

Garza says, "They're getting frustrated because we're out there. We're encountering them more times."

Agent Garza says he knows, with more manpower and resources, will come more encounters with criminal activity.

There are no reports at this time of deaths or serious injuries to agents. Garza says those on patrol are constantly being trained about the dangers along the international line.

Well if we would just legalize drugs then we wouldn't have this problem and everything would be government regulated. Do you think these countries are really going to put forth a massive effort to stop illegal drug smuggling when a significant portion of their GDP derives from it? No.

Same goes for here.... It's the "War on Some Drugs". CIA is balls deep in drug smuggling.

*Even Texas benefits from the drug smuggling through the busts they make. With no state taxes they have to get their money from somewhere. The whole state is practically a prison.

Originally posted by ODS-1+Jun 2 2005, 10:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ODS-1 - Jun 2 2005, 10:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-NeCrOpHeLiAc@May 31 2005, 10:29 PM

Good Damn Mexicans Take Up All The Jobs, Drink All The Beer... Good For Nothing Mexicans...

And they STANK!

[/b]

White Power...

You should probably make it easier to tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

Most people don't understand an illegal workers side,

you're just "off the books"

and As long as they don't too deeply disturb a workforce or a culture by means of not trying to integrate,

and as long as they spend more money where they make it than the send money to where they're from,

immigrants are generally no more of a "real" threat to a nation than even many citizens of that nation.

Originally posted by ODS-1@Jun 3 2005, 07:44 PM

You should probably make it easier to tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

I Am I Woulnt Rag On Mexicans If I Wasnt One...

Are you fucking brain dead? "Immigrants don't pay taxes". What the fuck do you think you pay in a store EVERY TIME you buy something. Its called tax and it goes to the gov.

Angle of death, the reason why the Bush team want's terrorists to be able to sneak in is because he want's another 9-11 to scare the shit out of people so they won't make a big fuss about the government seizing more totalitarian power.

Thay want everyone to be so scared to death of terrorism with the idea that they'll give up their civil liberties and alow the U.S. Empire to steam-roll the Middle East.

Alot of people believe that this is why 9-11 was not only allowed to happen but was practically instigated.

95% of weed? bullshit.

logic???

undocumented worker - dude trying to feed his family. undocumented driver - broke person with no licence, not a fucking car theif.

learn spanish so you can tell when they're talking shit about you and you won't be so scared anymore.

...and even though he changed his name every 3 months, Jose was the best co-worker i've ever had. hundreds of times better than the E-tard rich boys that the boss would hire...

Originally posted by Kirby p@Jun 10 2005, 05:27 AM

95% of weed? bullshit.

logic???

undocumented worker - dude trying to feed his family. undocumented driver - broke person with no licence, not a fucking car theif.

learn spanish so you can tell when they're talking shit about you and you won't be so scared anymore.

...and even though he changed his name every 3 months, Jose was the best co-worker i've ever had. hundreds of times better than the E-tard rich boys that the boss would hire...

this is the most rediculous post i have ever seen. trying to feed his family? i try to feed my family too. i do it legally. i dont enter other peoples countries illegally, over populate our schools, run our healthcare dry and drive down our wages. where does their money go? their home country. undocumented worker= no income taxes. under the table.

do you support slavery Kirby? if you support illegal immigrants you are supporting slave labor.

its pretty simple, if illegals want to come here, get in line. do it legally. dont cross our borders illegally. fuck the people who employ them. they are spitting on our sovereignty, defying our laws, and mooching off of our milk and honey. if they get free passes and no taxes why dont I? why do i have to pay income tax, social security, medicare etc etc... to pay for thier benefits?

and make people in the US learn spanish and whatever the fuck else language? cmon dude, english is the fucking world trade language. people coming here need to learn OUR language, not the other way around.

get a clue man.

in terms of illegals paying taxes it depends on the employer not the worker. if an orange grove owner hires illegals to pick fruit all day and pays them $4 an hour under the table in cash the illegal isn`t paying income tax, social security... however if the illegal works in the service industry he is paid with a check, by the minimum wage, and is paying into a system that he cannot collect from at the end of the year.therefore the fault lies on the shoulders of the employer not the employee to pay taxes.

Originally posted by angelofdeath+Jun 10 2005, 08:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (angelofdeath - Jun 10 2005, 08:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Kirby p@Jun 10 2005, 05:27 AM

95% of weed?  bullshit. 

logic???

undocumented worker - dude trying to feed his family.  undocumented driver - broke person with no licence, not a fucking car theif. 

this is the most rediculous post i have ever seen. trying to feed his family? i try to feed my family too. i do it legally. i dont enter other peoples countries illegally, over populate our schools, run our healthcare dry and drive down our wages. where does their money go? their home country. undocumented worker= no income taxes. under the table.

do you support slavery Kirby? if you support illegal immigrants you are supporting slave labor.

its pretty simple, if illegals want to come here, get in line. do it legally. dont cross our borders illegally. fuck the people who employ them. they are spitting on our sovereignty, defying our laws, and mooching off of our milk and honey. if they get free passes and no taxes why dont I? why do i have to pay income tax, social security, medicare etc etc... to pay for thier benefits?

and make people in the US learn spanish and whatever the fuck else language? cmon dude, english is the fucking world trade language. people coming here need to learn OUR language, not the other way around.

get a clue man.

[/b]

Fuck laws. All they are is Masta telling the slaves how to work.

These niggas comming here and working hard as fuck (mostly jobs nobody wants anyway) don't give a fuck about your presious, controdictory, self serving legal system and neither should you.

What the fuck has the legal system ever done for you or your fam or anybody you know other than lock niggas up or take their lunch money? You wanna talk about "slavery"??? Do you honestly beleive that you aren't a slave to the legal industry? And just like these Mexicans you hate YOU my freind are a SLAVE to Capitalism and that dolla,dolla bill and that is exactly why you hate the competition that these Mexicans pose to you.

All these niggas care about is making that bread to feed themselves and their fam.

How the fuck you gonna hate on them for that???

They aint the reason why we aint got jobs, why don't you put the blame were it really lies?

Major corporations outsourcing our jobs to other countries that have workers that will work for as less than these mexicans you hate?

The U.S. government that alows and fosters and passes "LAWS" enabeling this to happen?

Fuck, how about blaming Capitalizm in general for creating the living conditions that someone has to take life risking measures to sneak into another country just to work "minimum wage" jobs that we were brought up to beleive that we are too good for, that pay more a week than they could make in months, just to feed their family!!!

And after ALL of our "real" jobs get outsourced and the only minimum wage Taco Bell jobs left are taken up by Mexicans that work 5 times harder than you for 5 times less than you, who are you gonna blame??? them? or this dog eat dog way of life that fostered the reason why THEY are here and the reason why WE can't get real (or minimum wage) jobs???

you're complaining even about things like language?!

by comparative standards you live like a friggin' king. stop worrying

about people struggling to feed their familes and stop blaming them for

the state of your education, health and economic system.

there's ALOT of huge, scary problems, i sure hope illegal immigration,

in and of itself, isn't at the top of your list.

though its rather funny seeing americans in japan get frustrated when the japanese can`t understand english. white people in general just expect everyone on the whole damn planet to speak english or die. americans should be required to learn a second language starting in elementary school. spanish, being one of the easiest language to learn, should be one of them. average european speaks like what 3?

"Fuck laws. All they are is Masta telling the slaves how to work.

These niggas comming here and working hard as fuck (mostly jobs nobody wants anyway) don't give a fuck about your presious, controdictory, self serving legal system and neither should you.

What the fuck has the legal system ever done for you or your fam or anybody you know other than lock niggas up or take their lunch money? You wanna talk about "slavery"??? Do you honestly beleive that you aren't a slave to the legal industry? And just like these Mexicans you hate YOU my freind are a SLAVE to Capitalism and that dolla,dolla bill and that is exactly why you hate the competition that these Mexicans pose to you.

All these niggas care about is making that bread to feed themselves and their fam.

How the fuck you gonna hate on them for that???

They aint the reason why we aint got jobs, why don't you put the blame were it really lies?

Major corporations outsourcing our jobs to other countries that have workers that will work for as less than these mexicans you hate?

The U.S. government that alows and fosters and passes "LAWS" enabeling this to happen?

Fuck, how about blaming Capitalizm in general for creating the living conditions that someone has to take life risking measures to sneak into another country just to work "minimum wage" jobs that we were brought up to beleive that we are too good for, that pay more a week than they could make in months, just to feed their family!!!

And after ALL of our "real" jobs get outsourced and the only minimum wage Taco Bell jobs left are taken up by Mexicans that work 5 times harder than you for 5 times less than you, who are you gonna blame??? them? or this dog eat dog way of life that fostered the reason why THEY are here and the reason why WE can't get real (or minimum wage) jobs???"

look man, i understand your the typical fuck society, fuck the capitalist pigs kinda guy. capitalism is not the enemy. the enemy is free trade. since the inception of our constitution, our economy has been designed to be a protectionist society. the framers made not just 13 states, they made 13 markets. we made free trade throughout these markets. no tariffs between state commerce. our government was designed to be frugal, and small. to provide the basic rights to the people granted in the constitution. our country ran until the 20th century on trade tariffs alone. the constitution did not grant the government power to tax our income. its funds were derived from taxes on imports to protect america.all the outsourcing problems we are faced with are from free trade, NOT capitalism. but preaching america first, and protecting america's jobs is wrong by today;s society. where has free trade got us? look at our deficits. look at our manufacturing job losses. illegal workers are the same as outsourcing. we are selling out our jobs. paying that illegal is the SAME AS PAYING THE GUY IN A SWEAT SHOP. why isnt anyone doing anything about this? because protectionism is a bad word. if you are advocate protectionism, you are practically called a racist.

closing our borders is not only about jobs. its about national defense and security.

you know i hear talk about how the patriot act and real id invades our liberty, and how suspected terrorists, with a case against them, the goverment can seize thier privacy and search even their library records. yet i hear no out cry how we have to report every aspect of our income, down to yard sales and the like, and we have to have a social security card to get anything. its rediculous.

bobs a firm believer in 'the terrorist' are out to get us.....like there is this organization of people who hate freedom or something....its retarded....its the cold war mentality.....making children hide under desk to protect them from nukes....cmon really....who do you think is at most risk in this world, us or everyone else?.....the CIA is the biggest terrorist organization in the entire world....condomlizza ricebowl knew about 9-11 before the shit happened.....it justified a war to take mad oil and set up shop aorund other countries with mad oil.....oil makes the world go round now adays...terrorisim is the least of MY worries....im more worried about the effects the patriot act and bush TRYING to make that shit a permenant amendment to our constitution....strengthing this police state which youre average american fails to see...because they are so scared theyll just accept it....america took mexico and turned it into texas...forced indians to leave land until they eventually killed them....forced mexicans to leave the land pushing them further south.....compiling them into such cramped living conditions....120 million or so in mexico city.....and now bush allows them in this country to work for cheap labor or fight in war for citizenship...who was the frontline in iraq in the first days of combat....mexicans and african americans....just a fact....one that was also true in vietnam...i say we live too plush in this fucking country....let them come in and make a living....they deserve as much as anyone...people are people...you cant force them to live in fucked up conditions because you like to have a 40 acre backyard

"this is the most rediculous post i have ever seen. trying to feed his family? i try to feed my family too. i do it legally. i dont enter other peoples countries illegally, over populate our schools, run our healthcare dry and drive down our wages. where does their money go? their home country. undocumented worker= no income taxes. under the table."

bruh.....if you didnt have sufficent living space, you would go across the border to find it....just because your ancesstors stole this land or came to this land that was stolen of their own free will or otherwise, it still doesnt mean this is our land...we cant be the only ones entitled to it....dont bitch about slavery when slavery is what gives you the benifits you share today....corporations can only afford to pay the decent living wage to you because it had free labor for so long....americans just act like we are entitled to some great life standard the rest of the world doesnt get.....like its our destiny.....like "freedom" and "democracy" brought us all the good things this country offers....no assholes.....slavery and genocide brought your kickbacks....thats what pays off your camero....your luxury home....your sneakers....doctors apointment....your ritzy dinner....recognize fools.....the powers that be know that we only want to be allowed to exist in such a way as we can have some luxuries and to be left alone....so they allow us to have "freedoms".....really were all just "free-range" human beings going about our daily routines without need to be horded over because if we step out of line, chances are weve allready broken a law and enforcement will soon take us down ,ie johnny law....wake up to the realities that all people deserve good things...not just americans....stop hideing behind youre ideological indiffrence

And all these people yapping about how bad these sweat shops treat and pay their workers and how wrong it is (and don't get me wrong, it is) fail to realize that if the sweatshops in other countries were just closed down... all those people that couldn't get any better of a job would be out of work and starve.

Same thing with all these illegal Mexicans.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now