Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
taper

busted peices

Guest Ouija

Oh man. i hate everything i paint. I guess that's just how it is. There's so much to learn, and so many years ahead to be better. It's like my mind is ahead three years from my skil level, and i expect a lot more, even though i don't know what it's gonna look like yet.

How about we relax and quit the I'm better than you thing? We all have opinions, and they're gonna differ more than they're gonna agree. I seen a lot of Seeking's work and I personally think it's pretty good. Some will agree and some will disagree. Some of my graffiti heroes are the worst to other writers. Some graffiti I think sucks is really popular. It's all a matter of opinion. Keeping it real and illegal and whatever is kind of silly. Maybe some of us have kids and jobs and whatever, and can't afford to get caught keeping it real. That's great if you can, but don't impose rules on some other guy living a separate life. Maybe actually getting out and painting a legal wall while having a wife and kids is pretty damn hardcore. I'd give someone respect for that. Maybe the next time you get arrested is gonna be the last time before you spend the next three years of your life sleeping next to Bubba. I think it'll be better if we all just relaxed and tried to have fun painting, instead of making up rules and keeping up an image. This discussion is about personal growth with your graf, not about testosterone and stock tips vs thins or what have you. There's plenty of that shit in other topics. I mean......please. Seeking may have worded something the wrong way to you, but don't take offense and start calling this guy out about not having the proper credentials. No one's running for office here. Maybe you're way better at graffiti, but I didn't think you needed to paint x amount of freights to have a say in this discussion.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I personally enjoy watching my growth on my freights. It may be basic as fizznuck, and they may be few and far between, but to me its a growing process... The way I look at it, i've only been at this ish for about 3 years or so, and my freights have grown in leaps and bounds (when compared to old freights). I think the added attitude of freights being my new passion helps alot too. But about not liking my freights, i just look at it as, "i'm in this for the long haul" type of attitude, so i'm in no hurry to bust out with some sick wildstyle or whatever.. i just keep it with the flow, and when the scene starts to advance in style... I will adapt with it. I think its an added comfort knowing that I know i'm not gonna be famous for this new found passion of mine (nor do i want to), but I would like to be respected as a writer that was puttin in some work after "x" amount of years. I'm sure you all can relate in some way or another...

it sucks but....

it really blows when you put work and time in and something comes out horrible but i think that taking it in stride as a learning experience is the best thing to do.