Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Be

sleepyceas2-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by El Producto+May 26 2005, 09:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Producto - May 26 2005, 09:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@May 26 2005, 04:06 AM

wo what you're saying is that instead of being like every other album in the mainstream, it's like every other album in the underground. wooo hip hop!!

its nothing like every other underground album. kanye west produced the whole thing, are you saying he's underground? maybe you should give it a listen before you knock it. then, if you dont like it, fair play.

[/b]

fuck you! i'll condemn this album without a shred of evidence to support my outlandish claims if i want! i'm a moderator of a web forum! i can do anything! hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Originally posted by Yellow Feets@May 27 2005, 03:28 PM

I like me some Common. I don't see why all the hate though. Hey ABC, you suck ballZ kid.

yeah you heard me.

edit* I had to capitalize the "Z" in ballz. Anywho, Common is dope. So shut up. k?

C0MM0n 5UcKzZ0rZzZzSss!!!!11!1!

now YOU shut up

Guest KING BLING

Here's what I think

I think its funny people are so specific about what they listen to...and go so out of there way to prove it to everyone else.

I've been checking out indi-rock and even some emo (but not that crazy screaming shit) stuff I would never have listened to 2 years ago, a lot of it because of this site. I listen to that G-unit stuff and I while don't particularly like 50 anymore, I still think the Game is a good rapper. I think Kanye Wests album was dope and his beats are head nodders, not revolutionary just good to listen to. I think MOP has delivery solid. I like the less pretencious and contrived underground rap from MF Doom through select songs by Slug. Pigeon John is my favorite MC right now. The Roots newest was ridiculously good. Opio had a new album lately that was a dope representation of what the Hiero camp was...and now that I've downloaded some of the new Common, I'll listen to that too...

Originally posted by The Leader+Jun 2 2005, 10:23 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Leader - Jun 2 2005, 10:23 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Mr. ABC@May 30 2005, 08:48 PM

Originally posted by The Leader@May 30 2005, 06:40 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@May 27 2005, 12:05 AM

yuh-huh

nuh-uh

yuh-huh

nuh-uh

[/b]

yuh-huh