the best rhode island writer is......

gorilla pimp

Originally posted by DBMstyles

HA asolo now i kno, whats the deal lets paint some shit...not in fall river though, damn them pigs...wont stop me, just slow me down a bit...fuck it anyway check me out. ohh and did you ever get flick of that prodo we did that day?..cause i didnt if somebody does and you kno who you are, get in touch with me i wanna peep them, i forgot what my shit looked like...peace

Kids With Sluts

..wents..DBM.NBC.KWS

wud up went gimme a email address or some shit lets paint this weekend weve been killing freights finding new yards and shit i know a bunch but let me know ..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

first off craf,if u think im jelous of drae doing a highway sign,ur playin urself.im gonna do a highway sign for u and ill even do ur name up there=).i aint hatin,ur the one that talks alot.i hang out wit emyt,he aint oldskool(him sayin that),and yes i have seen that shit u chumpaholik.(crick/bester).and etips,when u gonna get balls for that sack of yours to go out bo,min u hasbeen.haha!!just playin kiddo.ur to busy gettin chased down by staties.ha!..think before u type gawty..peace to all the real boys..perve one... etips.grow some sac hahahhaa

PERV cat you can fool people who just met u....u aint foolin me I KNOW U >>>MATTER OF FACT i know chich and then there is perv....dek knows about seeing u at the risd tunnel....HA..he knew u but for some reason????u didnt know who him or cuddy were cat...just like DEK WE,LL ALWAYS REMBER U AS FRIENDS .....NOT THIS JEALOUS DIK RIDING GRAFITTI SHIT ....IM A COLLEGE BALL PLAYER i dont give a fuck about what writer i know...ooooohhhhhhhhh I PAINT BECAUSE PEOPLE USED TO HAVE MAD FUN LIKE BLAIR WITCHES N SHIT......i paint for me man i paint for me man ipaint forME......do your thang ........im keep bein ME

Originally posted by Willy Wonker

Too much dickriding dunny... you should remember who your real friends are/were... nowadays its all about who makes you look the best. But i'll tell u what... it ain't lookin that good

..............................................ouch!

Originally posted by gorilla pimp

PERV cat you can fool people who just met u....u aint foolin me I KNOW U >>>MATTER OF FACT i know chich and then there is perv....dek knows about seeing u at the risd tunnel....HA..he knew u but for some reason????u didnt know who him or cuddy were cat...just like DEK WE,LL ALWAYS REMBER U AS FRIENDS .....NOT THIS JEALOUS DIK RIDING GRAFITTI SHIT ....IM A COLLEGE BALL PLAYER i dont give a fuck about what writer i know...ooooohhhhhhhhh I PAINT BECAUSE PEOPLE USED TO HAVE MAD FUN LIKE BLAIR WITCHES N SHIT......i paint for me man i paint for me man ipaint forME......do your thang ........im keep bein ME

........................................................man dont put me in this man I have nothing to do with this like I told yuall before If yuall have a problem with me come and talk to me about it ill respect your opinion Im not some mindless ignorant asshole you can approach me Im kool with everybody man I dont hate on anyone or anything were all in the same profession remember that you are a professional or an aspiring one remember that always..................................................Oh yes Im definitely not old school Im still learning just like you guys are. EMYT™

craf,first off im really sick of talkin b.s. over the internet.ill see u soon buddy at the legal.do ur thing,i been doin mine.and as for u wonk,u should learn to stay outta peoples business.u front like ur some good writer,i gave u ur style dunny.u back ur boy craf up like he's ur best friend and shit but we go farther back than that.think before u talk.u dont know who to side cause u dont wanna get left behind.just cause u can do a few straight lines and can do a few cuts,ur still nothing wonk.dont talk shit to me.and "it isnt lookin good next to above".haha.ill bern both ur asses any day.so shut ur mouth.i was actually stickin up for u wonk when people said u were wack and shit.dam was i wrong.this will be the last post i will put.ill see u guys real soon.wonk,"were boys".dam man,if ur gonna let other peoples beef come between boys,i dont wanna be boys ya heard me dunny???

perve kws..tlr

wonk.read my last post.read it 2 times in fact.this aint even ur arguement.crawl back into ur little hole.i changed for the bad?i said it was my last post.stop talkin.ill see u around.then say it to my face.u have way to much to say for being a nobody.ur joining sides wit someone u've known for like a year.lol.whatever.i kno my real boys.keep talkin,it will all come back to u.simple as that.either squash ur end of the arguemnt cause u have absolutely nuthing to do wit it or we can do whatever.i dont care.just cause people dont paint wit each other,people think their not boys anymore.lol.u people need to grow up.i keep doing my thing.while u haters stay on the internet.and "i only come around when i need somthing"???like what?lol.my last post.dont talk anymore.ill be seeing u around buddy. perve kws.tlr

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Back on topic...

yo man - fuck all this hatin shit, i squashed my beefs i am a happy person - very friendly .... haha

sluts..

- BEST RI WRITER -

i gotta go with Spoke - Stems -

the DNA krew jus destroyd shit -and there still killin shit -

GES is dirty...

so many ill artists...

HOLLER YO..

• 8 years later...

Archived