the best rhode island writer is......

gorilla pimp

so user is doa. ha kind of funny how it is you spoke was talking about me talking shit about, and i got a response similar to that of "you are old school doa you can say what you want" so i dunno.

i am a has been. a has been that paints every week, probably ever day. that is pretty has been. i never once claimed kingship of the shitty state of ri, much like lead never has. a king doesnt claim his title.

i havent lived in ri in five yrs so it is a little funny that i can stir up a reaction from kids who werent painting back then by asking who the hell their crew is. the only crews i know from recent ups in ri were mci and ptl. the last time i was home that is all i saw up and whatever drae is pushing.

you all need to lay off the ghetto writer tip, it has been said before this is providence not brooklyn. there are times when i come off as having a big head, but mostly it is due to the simple fact that i get pushed to defense. you all probably wont understand this because your big head is your life without your pride you are nothing except a bunch of friends who poison their bodies together. i have been humbled by many people, target, wiz, lead but you all wouldnt know shit about humility because you run your mouths like gossipy little street whores swinging off the most ups dick.

if we want this to go to walls it would be laughable and everyone knows it you tell me what style i have to paint and we can do it.

if you want it to become a street warfare just remember who runs with who and how deep that may go, since you dont know me you may not know the answer to that but... ill just leave that for you to think about.

when you travel you make friends in high places get your heads out of your ass.

jobe one. jbc. sbm.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

15yrs old, fat, bald, rides a dyno vfr, shut up

Originally posted by iSLEEPwithMIDGETS

dwel tell your boys drift and dart to stay the fuck in woony and dont go over non dissed pieces at peoples spots...

why didnt your pussy ass say anything while we were there painting, you watched us paint right over your shit, they werent peices anyways they were deadletters, so why come online and talk shit now you didnt want to ketch a beating? i mean we were cool to you i even apoligized for going over your shit cause you didnt get a flick, but what ever pussy i dont give a shit fuck 401 kids!!!!!

Originally posted by tEkRoCkS

i cant wait until i run into a few people:beat: :beat:

i cant wait till you grow up an realize noone gives a fuck what you say on this bullshit site, no grow up and stop contributing to ri bullshit

that was something over the summer, they ragged one of our legal walls and that was the only spot there up so thats all we could do, but whatever i could care less now

Spoke's not only the best in 401 he's one of the best anywhere.I've been coming to R.I. for years and it aint shit compared to the old skool days of the tunnel.Rath and Juan killed shit.Use is aaiight but he aint king of anything.As far as KWS goes you kids need to stop acting like killaz cuz your gonna get hurt.I stepped to your whole krew by myself at 3rd eye open.My brother's down with KWS and if he ever catches beef over one of you punks talkin' shit online I'll snap all your necks. Dont write back with any cocky remarks unless your ready for war. I know who you kidz are and where you paint.I aint dissin'.KWS got some talent but you aint all that.Leave all the cyber battles alone and let your skills speak for themselves. TOMBER DOA-DBM-NBC

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by tEkRoCkS

he WAS madd nice at graff but he doesnt even fuckin paint......damn so many people fell off it would be a blessing for some of the older guys to come back..........:idea: :idea:

yo tek what the fuck dude i just been sitting here looking at paint looking at walls when you fool coming down???????

everyone down here is on probation....nerd,use,went where you guys at??????im down to destroy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived