the best rhode island writer is......

gorilla pimp

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by boxcarwilly

you fuckers know nada about bern, or rath and juan oly shit...

thats the shit that shoud be here.... noone competes with old ri.

all the new kids including myself hold nothing to troop crick fame meka rip holy shit the kid was deaf and killed shit.

ok to say we dont know about bern is ridiculous.....and then u say no one that writes in ri can compare to oldschoolers...im not dissin on those guys they ran shit they pioneered shit and all that but there not here runnin shit now...but man WIZART has some serious skills and is still painting..also u dudes sleep way to much on USE if u gave him a chance he would burn just about anyone in this state except a select few...yes bern is dope ill agree with u on that....ah im just rambling on whateva.......

i wasnt saying kids dont paint... you just cant hold a candle to older ri, i even included myself in this (the fact that i am no candle),

someone like crick was up more than everyone painting in ri today put together and he wasnt even the most kinged. i dunno. nothing compares.

and there is no excuse to not being able to (myself included in that too, my excuse holds a little better i am 60 miles away all the time but still)

it is easier to kill ri now than ever in fact ri is one of the most lenient states in terms of writer recognition, i have been stopped in providence with 6 cans on me one in a sweatshirt pouch questioned searched and walked away clean. i dunno no excuses.

jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add jet add (yall dont hear me doe...)

pta wait what was that did it exist?

supastars?

ups?

i dunno start mentioning things that matter.

dna is still up.

va was up.

doa was was up.

uw isnt even a providence crew its like saying c&f was up because hence put it in a few places. uw had some things but if you want to include vase in your perverted thought of kings of ri throw up twa because they were up.

ptl... eh. they painted, phoe is the hidden gem of the crew. and rest has good things in store. but as an up crew they werent compared to the other.

cant forget plus back in the day well not so far back.

and what is 3iv??

argh.

Originally posted by tEkRoCkS

A BUNCH OF DUDES THAT GET WAY MORE UPS THAN U! 3IV KWS ACT LIKE U KNOW!!!!!!

come to my territory killer. and we'll see who paints.

jbc has shit nationwide whos 3iv again?

but as i already said my most influential painter in RI was spoker, but the one who made me want to kill was bern.

yea,jobe,keep laffin at us like we r sum kinda joke,yer a fukin has been,has been toy actually.u got no skil.and i wil burn u.and u dont got ups for the state yer always blabbin bout,o and yer also standing up for a crew yer not even in jock.yer the fukin circus act.dont bring yer clowning around here unles yer ready to get a face stompin.and yer shit dissed,o wait u dont got a damn thing up here.so in the mean time yer just the shit under our shoes.have a nice dae,bee-och.werd to r.i.

krushin wack styles,3rd instinct vandals,making cops iritated,dead on arival.rot gut,wutchyoo been uptoo?yea being sober suked ass,smoke pot drink lot.

with mad love,

user kws 3iv mci doa:lol: :love: :scramble: :D

Archived