Freight Diagram Pieces, Walls, Construction, TAGGERS, paint... lots of photos!!!!!!!!

Seym1has2no3fiends

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest platapie

did any of yo guys see that DEEP COVA?hehehehe. anyway nice post seymm you always come with sum nice shit.

first off take all them half full cans and get some scorching hot and ice cold water and make some new colors thats what i do with my halfs when they end up that out of control like fuckin 60 cans there i try to keep it down to 40 full at the most and seym in that flick it looks like you have that haricut that spikes up in the front cause of the way the piece and shadows and such

Originally posted by im a big toy oner:

first off take all them half full cans and get some scorching hot and ice cold water and make some new colors thats what i do with my halfs when they end up that out of control like fuckin 60 cans there i try to keep it down to 40 full at the most and seym in that flick it looks like you have that haricut that spikes up in the front cause of the way the piece and shadows and such

that's not me under the piece... also... is mixing paint worth it? some people say yes, some people say no... I just use stock tips for my entire fill anyway, so lack of pressure doesn't bother me any... but let me know about those mix tips and what not...

"deep cova... thug life."

Archived