Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Seym1has2no3fiends

Freight Diagram Pieces, Walls, Construction, TAGGERS, paint... lots of photos!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Jankie:

I best most of those cans are empty..

actually they're all at least half full... or half empty, however your outlook on life may be... but I found your lame attempt at an insult towards me amusing to say the least... goodbye.

Guest platapie

did any of yo guys see that DEEP COVA?hehehehe. anyway nice post seymm you always come with sum nice shit.

first off take all them half full cans and get some scorching hot and ice cold water and make some new colors thats what i do with my halfs when they end up that out of control like fuckin 60 cans there i try to keep it down to 40 full at the most and seym in that flick it looks like you have that haricut that spikes up in the front cause of the way the piece and shadows and such

Originally posted by im a big toy oner:

first off take all them half full cans and get some scorching hot and ice cold water and make some new colors thats what i do with my halfs when they end up that out of control like fuckin 60 cans there i try to keep it down to 40 full at the most and seym in that flick it looks like you have that haricut that spikes up in the front cause of the way the piece and shadows and such

that's not me under the piece... also... is mixing paint worth it? some people say yes, some people say no... I just use stock tips for my entire fill anyway, so lack of pressure doesn't bother me any... but let me know about those mix tips and what not...

"deep cova... thug life."

Originally posted by Jankie:

I best most of those cans are empty..

that's a pretty lame insult, i mean...

if he's a real bomber he'd use his paint, yes-no?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this