Repetition Repetition Repetition Repetition

PurpleNerple

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by PurpleNerple+May 22 2005, 07:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PurpleNerple - May 22 2005, 07:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cheerleader@May 22 2005, 05:57 PM

purplenerple are you just going to post the same flicks in 10 different threads? christ

All the threads that the flicks are relevant to, yes...

[/b]

Some images def deserve some cross posting, but many of them do not and end up loosing relevance by the sheer nature of them being repeated so much. You can tell the images that call to be repeated because they have something worth seeing over and over how some of these do not fit that category.

I also understand your approach to the web is different than a lot of the users here. It seems like you are really into the graff/like side to the web. Which i fully support. I think a lot of people are scared to allow the web to speak for them like they would have a tag speak in the real world, however for practicalities sake the more flooding of the same images the longer each of these relevant threads take to load for those unfortunately (read POOR) tied to dial connections. SO please me mindful and edit yourself. Remember 12oz is a public service, and aims to accommodate the masses not just the few.

PM me if you feel the need to argue to discuss whatever.... other than that play on.