NASHVILLE!!!

Zig-Zag

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WE GOT SEVEN SO FAR...TELL YOUR BUDDIES TO GET ON HERE AND SIGN THIS BITCH AND SHOW UP! EMAIL ME!

ALSO I WAS THINKING OF HAVING IT AT ROCKET TOWN? THAT PLACE IS A LITTLE WACK BUT AT LEAST SOME PEOPLE COULD PAINT OR SOMETHING. MESSAGE ME WITH YOUR THOUGHTS!!

this saturday at dragon park....if i can get 10 people to sign this then it's on. it's not really a "benching" session cause theres no freights, but this is just to see if anyone cares. If i cant get 10 people to sign the list then fuck it. bring your friends if you want. as soon as i get some people signg this i'll update it daily with specific time and place. bring blackbooks, markers, flicks, wahtever you want, come if you are good, come if you suck, toys welcome. and if any of you know that fake revok sever, tell him we missed him in memphis and we hope to see his face up at this bench.

REPOST THIS FUCKING BULLETIN!!! EVEN IF U DONT SIGN IT!!!

1. tier

2. phaze2

3. MUSE

4.korf7

5.mos deff

6.rise

7. ERAK

8. Sero

Re: NASHVILLE!!!

he didnt post this, but its supposed to be at NOON.

i cant come because of my jobthing, but anyone who wants to swap blackbooks or anything like that, swap stickers, etc. hit me up for sure. i write gasm, my ups are 90% concentrated in mboro. email me or whatever if anyone is down, otherwise next one of these things i will be at.