Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
serum

human canvas

Originally posted by serum

the pictures were taken in tokyo japan at a mtv graffiti jam thing. and yes getting written on is cool in japan.

hahahhah....that shit would happen in japan....after the whole platform shoe fiasco coupled with 80s cock rock bands exploding over there in the early 90s i dont put anything past that country....

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

hey seriously now, i checked out the link, i like those first 2 pics, im digging that VERY guys work (not his body tags though) any where i can see anything else from him?

writing on people isnt anything new though. my brother did pieces on me when i was in seventh grade. id go to school with pieces on my leg. thats how i got into this.

ARG!

Originally posted by serum

if you want to see more very or japanese graff go to www.dragongraff.com under page graff mania page 6 is osaka graff im willing to trade flicks if youd like.

im down to trade. who about you? is it japanese stuff and will photos of that girl i added above be included?

it'd be cool if it was a new fad to have tags on your body.i have tagged various foreheads hehe but i still have dreams of tagging breasts some day.

im down to trade. who about you? is it japanese stuff and will photos of that girl i added above be included?

i have mostly osaka graffiti and yes if you'd like some girl pictures i can throw some in for you.

Guest HESHIANDET

upon further inspection of this thread i have come to the conclusion that i hate my self...ALOT!