human canvas

serum

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thanks to social cancer for posting thoughs for me. there are more if you click on the link. obviously you posted them off of your host. damn i feel retarded i'm going to try yet another shot at getting a host and getting links to the damn pictures.

the pictures were taken in tokyo japan at a mtv graffiti jam thing. and yes getting written on is cool in japan. writers write on eachother when they're drunk. its a self depricating thing. make yourself look like a fool rather than making other people the joke.

Originally posted by serum

the pictures were taken in tokyo japan at a mtv graffiti jam thing. and yes getting written on is cool in japan.

hahahhah....that shit would happen in japan....after the whole platform shoe fiasco coupled with 80s cock rock bands exploding over there in the early 90s i dont put anything past that country....

Guest ctrl+alt+del

hey seriously now, i checked out the link, i like those first 2 pics, im digging that VERY guys work (not his body tags though) any where i can see anything else from him?

writing on people isnt anything new though. my brother did pieces on me when i was in seventh grade. id go to school with pieces on my leg. thats how i got into this.

ARG!

Archived