my mom said she wished i was a negro.

Guest ?!?!

yea, black people are cooler then white people, well thugs are cooler then white people. i often take the long way to my friends house so i can drive through the "ghetto", which is far from a ghetto, but i have to trick myself into thinking its a ghetto becuase its all i have to work with. its cool, theres always like 15 black guys standing outside with zany hair and big pants. im always scared they will throw a trash can or something at my car but still its great. its like a safari of G's. i love it.

also someone guess where this quote is from

"did you burn those big black lips of yours on a crack pipe nigger"

hes a funny comedian if you need a clue.

jason

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I feel like I'm watching WHITEBOYZ again. Dam ignorant kids, Just wait till you have to live in the ghetto with all the zany black guys. Look dumshit, Those people you're oogling at are people, next time you should stop and say what up. Dont be a little bitch about it. Don't be mad at me either, I'm white but I live in the hood, so I know these people you call Safari G are actually cool peeps.

this thread being closed for the following reason:

your fucking ignorant and your sense of humor is not only offensive, but juvenile and more over, fucking retarded. keep yoru racist shit off our board, and if thats too much to handle, we'll keep you off the board.

Archived