Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Loki13

terrible graffiti

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

theres alot of good shit in this thread...just let the newjacks and marks out themselves by hating on it

• Like 1

...i was gunna say, not that it metters, but alot of the pics posted arent even about terrible grafitti, like they have some personal vendetta against someone...

a little self contradiction huh?

funny thing is, I saw that cirus shit posted up in the "Burners / Style" thread the other day :lol:

Work Ethic & Lack of Imagination are 2 Different Things...

thats whut i've been say'n for the longest, but nigguhz still swing on tha nutts of kats who put in alot of werk. whuts good is all that werk if it looks like a pile of shit:o

img3207vy4.jpg

img3208ps0.jpg

img3209xi0.jpg

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

i drew all of that orgy stuff. its crazy what 9 jars of dust, a shitty tattoo on your forehead and 14 beers later will make you start scribbling.

dear fuck face,

you are an idiot and after you view this will most likely say " I was only joking* sniffle*"

Any way Half Dead puts in more work then you ever will because they unlike you are not stupid toys, but i digress, bump phiks organs shares sekto reign and whoever the hell else is down these days...:mexican:

isnt this you?

IMG_3186.jpg

"Kinda upsets me when I think"..."That is a shit load of wasted paint!" I just hope some progressed.........

im sorry but if you seriously think that HD ish is toy then you dont know shit.

whatever retard posted that in here is probably some jealous toy from bumfuck texas

if you think that hd shit isn't toy then you're a toy.

that God listens to slayer billboard is true graffiti. its supposed to look terrible, in a good way.