terrible graffiti

Loki13

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Oh hell no!!! Not my man Enue!!!:lol:

Yo if that's even the same Enue that has to be old. And it definitly don't belong in here either way.:lol:

208727895_b60a2c91d0_b.jpg

yeah that ain't enue cod but there are a lot of shitty old enue freights out there..

haha

I thought it was funny how a white guy is cleaning it up.

man u are sooo fukin ignorant, he is not white. He might have "white" skin, if u mean light skin, but i know thats not wat u meant. This guy does not look white, look harder, and where do u live and u dont kow this, PUMPKINVILLE!!!

What he means is that you're posting alot of shit that's just toy. This thread is for a category that's worse than toy. Like peoples absolute first attempt at graff. Or like hoodrats that found a can on the ground and put it to use. You know, the funny shit.

naw, i think that was his boys shit, but i know what you're sayin'. its like when people post rooftops in the retarded spots thread. i'll try harder next time.

oh wow, never saw that coming. your mom help you think of that one?

why would i post a picture of myself next to some weak ass shit?

laugh at the guy who painted it, not who posted it.

heres his myspace if you want to rip on him, http://www.myspace.com/mas0n

its so unoriginal yet i needed another person to help me think of it? yeah that makes sense. get some fuckin humor man