FAKE MONTANA CANS

onion

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've had`so many different types of montana cans i don't know what a normal one looks like anymore. you've got black with white lines, white with black lines, chrome, the new black ones with the stupid tiny moon on 'em, those mtnmtn ones, noticed some have red rather than pink blobs on the logos. Basically i can't be arsed anymore. Just use belton, one can, one paint, you know what you're getting, you know where it's from and its consistently good and doesn't rip thru your caps.

Originally posted by Daze One Million

you gonna still stock montana as well? and if not, are you gonna have those value packs with the new shit?

We will have both but the NEW paint is ILL and american made. Costing us about 40 grand to do but WELL worth it. Finally an american brand of good art paint.

Originally posted by PHYNE

ive used both types the old cans with the grid pattern and the new designed graff cans.......what about the donut? aint that copyrighted??? if it is than only the patetened owners can use that donut....so maybe its all smoke up our asses.....i think paint is paint ...

oh and who else thinks montana smells like wd 40? ...i like the smell hahahahahahah man its to early

For anyone who can't be arsed to read that long thing, there is no fake montana different country's different company's oh and the german shit smells like sweety's the othert stuff makes my lungs bleed. s'aall good :king:

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived