Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
onion

FAKE MONTANA CANS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

is it the "fake" montana that sponsers all those writers...Bates, Dash, etc?? If so, they are using the fake montana I assume, and their pieces are coming out hot. Whats the deal? It can't be that bad.

yep, theyre sponsored by the german montana. blah blah blah, who gives a fuck? you know what your getting now, if you dont like it dont buy it. ive never had problems with either the spanish or the german, or proline for that matter. if you cant paint clean with this shit, you seriously need to go back to the drawing board.

Originally posted by KALIS

yep, theyre sponsored by the german montana. blah blah blah, who gives a fuck? you know what your getting now, if you dont like it dont buy it. ive never had problems with either the spanish or the german, or proline for that matter. if you cant paint clean with this shit, you seriously need to go back to the drawing board.

Um its more about the principal than anything.

Originally posted by rubbish heap

hey caps

is sprapex.com ever going to restock montana?

Hard to explain, but we are gonna be comin' through with our own line of paint in about 4 months. TOP NOTCH SHIT to.

Originally posted by CAPS

Hard to explain, but we are gonna be comin' through with our own line of paint in about 4 months. TOP NOTCH SHIT to.

thats cool. as long as its under $5 a can i'd buy some.

THIS IS HOW I FEEL ABOUT IT>

I have only used the Spanish shit, and it is amazing.....

ad far as the german i dont think it is as good just from what i have heard from other established writers, however... that does not mean it is bad... it is probably real good i mean if can 2 bates and all of them are snappiin with that paint then hey it has to be strait u know.....

but i would go for the spainish shit.... The german stuff is considered the "fake" as the spanish company says however... i mean its just a stupid confusing subject... if u use the paint and it works good and has the colors u want rock it... u know i just use krylon and montana spain for pieceing and then rust and montana for bombin...

Originally posted by SCOTCH WHISKEO

I racked a boot-leg rusto on Canal st. with Louis Vuitton logos stamped all over the label.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i've had`so many different types of montana cans i don't know what a normal one looks like anymore. you've got black with white lines, white with black lines, chrome, the new black ones with the stupid tiny moon on 'em, those mtnmtn ones, noticed some have red rather than pink blobs on the logos. Basically i can't be arsed anymore. Just use belton, one can, one paint, you know what you're getting, you know where it's from and its consistently good and doesn't rip thru your caps.

spanish, german, same shit, the only reason i get any of that paint is its easier than mixing the colors my self, no matter the paint you should be able to use it, bottom line, if you are having trouble with any brand of montana you shouldnt even waste your money on it

Originally posted by CAPS

you gonna still stock montana as well? and if not, are you gonna have those value packs with the new shit?

Originally posted by Daze One Million

:lol:

sorry

ah no probs, theres just alot of confusion here,, so is this right

german is the fake shit

and spanish is the good shit...

o well......

Originally posted by Daze One Million

you gonna still stock montana as well? and if not, are you gonna have those value packs with the new shit?

We will have both but the NEW paint is ILL and american made. Costing us about 40 grand to do but WELL worth it. Finally an american brand of good art paint.

damn cap havent seen u post in awhile....yea but i def. recommend spraypex caps website i bought a king status package n that shit was great...still got some cans n this was before the summer...at least 60 or so dope cans n a nice stack of caps....

Originally posted by PHYNE

ive used both types the old cans with the grid pattern and the new designed graff cans.......what about the donut? aint that copyrighted??? if it is than only the patetened owners can use that donut....so maybe its all smoke up our asses.....i think paint is paint ...

oh and who else thinks montana smells like wd 40? ...i like the smell hahahahahahah man its to early

For anyone who can't be arsed to read that long thing, there is no fake montana different country's different company's oh and the german shit smells like sweety's the othert stuff makes my lungs bleed. s'aall good :king:

Originally posted by nang'eds!

For anyone who can't be arsed to read that long thing, there is no fake montana different country's different company's

Bet you wished you knew what you where talkin about.

Original Montana

the spanish montana (original) was founded in 1994... german montana was founded after that some time. (no clue when, their site needs to be updated.)

I haven't tried german montana yet. but I recommend the spanish.

spanish (www.mtncolors.com)

german (www.montana-cans.com)

:yuck: