• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sezZ

kstf's flix...

Originally posted by Vanity

kid can draw, but can he paint

I kant paint as good yet but i have a plan and i've stuck to it. I did a charachter on a legal the other day and it looked better than some of my sketches. The hard work is slowly paying off. I'll post my paint pixs when they get put on silentwrytes.com. Check out my thread on 303 for life in there forum. Thanks

when do we get to see some letters? and you do realize there are far more extablished, far better kids that write 'mark' dont you?

Nice stuff but anything that looks remotly like a "b boy" character doesnt really float my boat these days......

Originally posted by seeking innocence

when do we get to see some letters? and you do realize there are far more extablished, far better kids that write 'mark' dont you?

-Good point seeking. Mark is my real name and nobody rocks it that i've seen, if i didn't put my name on my work who's name would i put. Maybe back in the day mark from ny got up w/sa but i think characters are it, but that is just me. Maybe you can compare me to there careers but i'm just startin my run. I wish it was the 70's again. The letters are coming--- til then....peaceout

Guest professor poopatronic

yeah that's what i was gonna say, way too 'hip hop' for me, but hey theyre well done

alright, i say forget all the negativety and comments about cliche b-boy characters. I say you have skill, have good ideas, have a lot of artistic talent, and I really like the clown...a lot

..well smart guy i'm sure you don't write your own name now do you. I practice reks63 like i said before but that isn't my only name. For instance Dondi wrote mr. white which was his real name and did many trains like 3rd rail, and lee. Around here i'm who i feel like that day. This time next year you will love to hate me... so innocence if you want some come down w/ tt boy you will be more than welcomed.

Originally posted by kstf

..well smart guy i'm sure you don't write your own name now do you.

no, i dont, hence the fact that im a 'smart guy.' i wasnt telling you to change it, i was pointing out the fact... its your life.

Originally posted by dr. frink one

alright maybe I should take back what I said cause you are being a cocky asshole

-i have a short fuse sorry about that- the clown is my favorite I think it looks like my mom.

Originally posted by kstf

..well smart guy i'm sure you don't write your own name now do you. I practice reks63 like i said before.

wow...good thing since no one writes that either...

i dont even know what to say. i really dont. ill let actions, words and drawings speak for themselves.

Guest Wase_137

I sit here and I check out these posts and all I see if fucking someone being a critic when they weren't even asked to be one. Most kids on here jock and others just wanna diss and they never post pics. Please can't a kid come on here and show there work, which they appreciate and would like others to check it out. I only see a few people post their shit and others play it off by saying, "I am not feeling that or your biting or your TOY" only toys call others toys. I bet most kids on here with thousands of posts are 16 years of age and only seen graffiti in Tupac videos or can't wait to order the next GTV. I want to see each one of you kids talking shit to post one of your things and let us judge it, the one's that have been doing this shit for around 7 years+....

Guest Wase_137

And what the fuck is wrong with a B-boy character, that's staying true to the culture and I rather see that then a fucking weird ass Alien piece of shit.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this