Amaze, Twist, Espo Thread

Gesd

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

people need to post some more espo.

anyone here go to twist's boston show a bunch of years back? sumo suits and wrestling.

after reading this thread, i'm noticing some kids are just getting into this shit. for anyone who's been following twist's work since the early to mid 90's --what's your take on what he's doing in the galleries today? i'm just curious what real fans are feeling. here's a reference shot:

IMG_7641.jpg

who are you talking about? you aren't even familiar with the writers you're criticizing. OS GEMEOS are Brazilian, not european, and their style has remained pretty consistent over the years, besides the constant improvement.

i'll agree with this guy. the twins style hasn't changed all that much over the years, just small details of it. twist was a huge part in their progression as well. i don't think anyone can talk shit on those two, but that's just my personal opinion. as for twist's style? does he even hit the streets anymore? i've read articles mentioning that he still loves to use a marker, but does he even paint illegals anymore? the dude's handstyle is by far top notch, so thank god he's still rocking a marker. as for his style looking euro? you'd need to post some shit to prove that. i think you're just going off that one subway tunnel wall photo. maybe i'm wrong though.

of his new gallery work? i think it's a pretty good representation, without flooding the thread. but here, if you need more --thank google.

McGeecars.jpg

e6c07e5b70.jpg

46418.jpg

75456014_49e96f9e48.jpg

i think the first and last pic you just posted are a better reference. thanks for posting those flicks dude.

LOOKING LIKE SOME COLORFUL EURO BULLSHIT .......I DID SAY THEY FROM EURO YO

So who's nutz do you hang from?Newjack? I would suggest going back to your ring-binder bookworm and bring a lighter. Thats the only way you will ever burn any of these heads.