MY CHILDREN

MEROJUANA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by PUMPKIN ESCOBAR@May 22 2005, 10:46 PM

I remember running around the house scared shitless while my parents chased me with a belt when I was little. WHen I was 7 I told my mom I wanted to run away and that I hated her, she grabbed my ear took me to my room packed me a suitcase, kicked me out the door and locked it. I sat on the porch for an hour crying.

fag

kids DO need discipline. even if they aint doin anythin, beat theyre ass to keep them in line. lil gurls runnin around givin head and gettin drunk, and go home and act all innocent. suck my dick.

funny story::

i was in this store when some womans kid comes up n kicks my mom.. and the woman didnt even do shit. my mom was like.. if u dont slap that kid i will

Guest Pilau Hands
Originally posted by Æ°@May 9 2005, 09:51 PM

Since mero has gotten all popular lately I've noticed a 42% increase of the word 'nigga' by other users.

and you know, i'm guessing a lot of them aren't black or don't have hood passes.

and send your kids over dude. i need new tv trays.

snoot coke?

Originally posted by Pilau Hands+May 28 2005, 06:22 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pilau Hands - May 28 2005, 06:22 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Æ°@May 9 2005, 09:51 PM

Since mero has gotten all popular lately I've noticed a 42% increase of the word 'nigga' by other users.

and you know, i'm guessing a lot of them aren't black or don't have hood passes.

and send your kids over dude. i need new tv trays.

snoot coke?

[/b]

I AINT MAD. I'LL RENT YOU THE NIGGAS FAME...10 DOLLARS AN HOUR. YOU CAN WALK THEM AND LISTEN TO THEM SCREAM "I WANNA WATCH SMACK DVD! I WANNA WATCH SMACK DVD!" WHILE THEY PULL ON YOUR PANTS TILL YOU BACKHAND THEM IN THE FACE.

MEROEEEESSSS

HARVESTUHHH

• 1 month later...

i know this kid, has indepth conversations,can remember

situations from a week ago,,,

u see her mother loves her and talks to her,,,

most kids dont really start talkin til after a year.

this little girl is 11 months.and wont get beaten

maybe u should read up on the mind of a child

even those of u who think ur gods gift to brainiac's

did einstien get beaten? something to look into?

not tryin to be a dick but there's 3 kinds of people

in the world

Originally posted by Seldoon+Jul 16 2005, 02:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Seldoon - Jul 16 2005, 02:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MEROJUANA@May 27 2005, 01:07 PM

ha.jpg WHAT WHAT WHAT NIGGA! BANG OUT!

MERO.

lil momma looks graveyard serious with that knife too.

[/b]

THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DONT PUT ON SPONGEBOB. SHIT IS REAL. UCK FITTIES.

MERO MLBC

HAZEL NS!!!!

i remember my parents did the beating thing and mental abuse thing.

if i fucked up, my parents gave me the smack down. hands, sticks,

chairs, yellow book pages, anything near by.

and for the mental abuse type shit, my parents made me take off my room door.

i didn't have a door for like a year. that was rough

Support Beating Chil'ren in 2005!

Originally posted by LENS+May 23 2005, 10:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LENS - May 23 2005, 10:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-PUMPKIN ESCOBAR@May 22 2005, 10:46 PM

I remember running around the house scared shitless while my parents chased me with a belt when I was little. WHen I was 7 I told my mom I wanted to run away and that I hated her, she grabbed my ear took me to my room packed me a suitcase, kicked me out the door and locked it. I sat on the porch for an hour crying.

fag

[/b]

.. you learn really fast how to watch what you say and how you say it...from that type of discipline

i still remember me and my cousin crying on the side of the road at 10 miles from great america in illinois after she kicked us out of the car for fighting and told us we could walk home back to her house in waukegan she came back three hours later..and he and i jave never fought or argued again...let alone been bad around her...or in a 40 mile vicinity of her.. we mustve been 8 and 7

beat your kids 2005... this time out generation shit is absolutely terrible. kids need to be disciplined as well as toughened up. these kids nowadays are such homo-thugs. i remember having televisions thrown at me, my head cracking the ceiling when i was launched into it by my neck, chairs broken over me, countless backhands... and i really appreciate it now... it makes you stronger, you gain better reflexes and next time you won't be so quick to iginite your high school on fire with paint thinner. all you kids who never were hit or nothing, i really feel for, it has got to suck being such a pussy.