MY CHILDREN

MEROJUANA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ^ . ^@May 10 2005, 11:54 AM

you know what mero.. in all seriousness I'm proud of you and the parents that actually discipline their kids.

Children are out of fucking control these days. My 15 year old sister is UNBELIEVABLE! Gets high, fucks all these dudes, and gets drunk.

We had a party this weekend for my graduation and she snuck rum to her friends, and one of her girls puked all over the mother fuckin house. No lie. It was like something outta the exorcist. All over the goddamn walls/doors/floor..

If that was my daughter, i'd have beat the fuck outta her, then beat the fuck outta her friends.

I vouch for mero and also agree : "beat your kids in 2k5"

Man you need to straighten out your sister, beat her ass, or better yet smash the guys she fucks.

P.S. mack on to the hot one of your sister's friends.

Originally posted by fermentor666@May 10 2005, 06:03 AM

But beating your child into submission is not the solution to bratiness.

Actually you're wrong. It's like with puppies. The only way to get them to stop shitting on the rug is to put their nose in it and smack them, then put them outside. Obviously kids aint puppies, but the way to bring them up is to punish them for shit that they know they're being punished for and that "time out" shit aint cuttin it. Ask your parrents, shit ask their parents! Then look at how previous generations turned out as opposed to these fucking brats you see in the malls these days that are brought up on some hippie bullshit running around like it's Mad Max and shit. Then look at them ten years later when they're in jail for nut shit cause they didn't know any better.

sf1's right.

my old man got the shit kicked out of him on the regs by his old man and he's a law abiding upstanding motherfucker.

my old man beat my ass when it was necessary and although i'm on the shady side of the law, compared with mass murdering pedophile rapist drug traffickers, i'm a fucking angel.

beat yo kids.

beat yo kids.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I was born under the non violent agenda...psychological pressure is way worse than psysical pain..combined, its the way i'll teach my kids, haha

its all communication, do the children know why they cant

shit on the floor, or when they do it do u go,"NO ,NO,NO,

THEN TOSS EM OUTDOORS"

chul'ren take alot work,,,but e'ry friend of mine that was

beat all the time,,,,,,,give girls ruffies,,snoot coke,,

and think "not being ignant is (WIERD) "

BUT KEEP BEATIN EM ITS COOL,,

THEY'LL BE BOMBERS AND 'NOT" WRITERS,,, YOUR CALL,UR LIFE

I'm about to go mush this fat black bitches head at Time Warner Cable.

I paid last month in cash and tossed my receipt.

Now I've got a fuckin notice saying I'm a month overdue on my payment...I went in there to try and straighten shit out, but the managers hands are tied without a receipt. I'm going in there erry day until I see this fat miserable cunt who didn't clear my payment.

Beat Your Kids

beatkid1.jpg

How come everyone today is too much of a pussy to smack their kids around? That's what I want to know: why are parents afraid to beat their kids? When I was a kid and I screwed up, my parents beat my ass. We didn't have a conversation about it. I didn't have a "time out." In fact, I've never even once been grounded in my life. What's the point? Send your kid to his room and make him play video games and read comic books all day? Great idea, why don't you take him to a psychiatrist while you're at it so she can pull some disorder out of her ass to hide the fact that you're a bad parent?

Kids today need a good beating every now and then. If you don't beat your kids when they fall out of line, the next thing you know your son will go off and bang some dude in the ass just out of spite. You tell them to clean their room, they say "no," you smack them. It's simple; it works. Don't listen to these assholes on TV with their bullshit hippy psycho babble; if they had it their way, every child would be raised in a pastel colored room with Philip Glass pumped through the speakers 24 hours a day. Then again, it might not be all that bad because it will make your kids complacent, so it won't be as hard for them to swallow when they realize that they'll be spending the rest of their lives chained to a desk in a cubicle writing reports to make someone else rich.

The problem is that kids today think their opinions matter. By not beating your kids, they get a skewed perspective of reality where they start thinking that they have it rough and that they can get away with dying their hair and listening to Insane Clown Posse. That's where you need to come in and put the law down. To help you, the negligent parent, I've put together a guide to smacking your kids for your convenience (hint: you may want to even print this guide up and hang it on your fridge as a reminder to both you and your kids). Here are some useful techniques:

beatkid2a.jpg

Five across the eyes. This is a very basic maneuver and usually enough to cover most situations when your child is out of line. Simply put four fingers tightly together and either leave the thumb off to the side or fold it behind the other four fingers. Then smack your kid across the face with the back of your hand. Now this is the tricky part: make sure to snap your wrist just before contact otherwise you won't get a stinging effect. Very important because you don't want to risk letting your kid think you're a pussy.

The sucker punch. Just ask the question "hey, what's that on your shirt?" and when they look down, bust their lip. You need to do this every now and then to keep them guessing. Don't ever let them off the hook. Just because they're not doing anything wrong doesn't mean that they didn't do something wrong earlier that you weren't aware of.

The yard stick. Or for those of you who don't use the arbitrary American system, this is also known as "the meter stick." This is a good general purpose beating because the stick usually doesn't last beyond three or four good whacks--usually enough to send the message.

The one-two shut-the-hell-up. This is priceless when you're shopping and your kid won't shut the hell up: "I'm hungry, I want toys, I need my Insulin..." etc. First smack your kid (the 5 across the eyes technique works). Wait a few seconds for your kid to start crying, then smack your kid again to let him know that you mean business. This usually shuts them up because they see that the amount of crying is proportional to the amount of beatings.

The 2 x 4 / PVC pipe. If you do your job as a parent, this should never have to be administered. This is for heavy duty jobs only (ie. any time your kid comes home and begins a sentence with "she might be pregnant..." or "I can _____ if I want to..." where the blank can be any of the following: smoke, have sex, experiment with drugs, watch Oprah, etc). Usually the threat of this beating is enough to keep your kid from screwing up.

The Dragon Kick. If you're interested in a permanent solution to your child giving you lip about washing the dishes, cleaning his or her room or filing your tax return, then the Dragon kick might be the technique for you. I guarantee that you will only have to ask once after the Dragon kick has been administered.

The skull thump. A quick blow usually dealt to the side or back of the head. Simply flick them in the head with your finger. An alternative is to smack your child up side the head with your palm. Very useful for teaching your child to read when he or she makes a mistake. Hitting your child when he or she is learning builds confidence, or undermines confidence--I can't remember which.

The one-handed chauffeur reach around. A quick reach around while you're driving to smack your kid and his friends too if they disrespect. Swerve the car back and forth for the full effect.

The cane intercept. If you're too old to chase your kid around the house, use the handle of your cane to trip him if he tries to get away. When he gets up, poke him in the head a few times to let him know who's boss.

There you have it. Use these basic techniques to discipline your child if you want him or her to turn out to be a success story like me. Here's how to tell if you've fulfilled your obligations as a parent:

Remember: never take shit from your kids. You make payments on the house, utilities, their clothes, school, and their food. You own them. If they don't like it, they can move out. If you love your kids, love them enough to beat them so that they don't grow up to be idiots.

beatkid4.jpg

BEST WEBSITE EVER.

Originally posted by dead sentiment@May 10 2005, 12:45 PM

Beat Your Kids

beatkid1.jpg

How come everyone today is too much of a pussy to smack their kids around? That's what I want to know: why are parents afraid to beat their kids? When I was a kid and I screwed up, my parents beat my ass. We didn't have a conversation about it. I didn't have a "time out." In fact, I've never even once been grounded in my life. What's the point? Send your kid to his room and make him play video games and read comic books all day? Great idea, why don't you take him to a psychiatrist while you're at it so she can pull some disorder out of her ass to hide the fact that you're a bad parent?

Kids today need a good beating every now and then. If you don't beat your kids when they fall out of line, the next thing you know your son will go off and bang some dude in the ass just out of spite. You tell them to clean their room, they say "no," you smack them. It's simple; it works. Don't listen to these assholes on TV with their bullshit hippy psycho babble; if they had it their way, every child would be raised in a pastel colored room with Philip Glass pumped through the speakers 24 hours a day. Then again, it might not be all that bad because it will make your kids complacent, so it won't be as hard for them to swallow when they realize that they'll be spending the rest of their lives chained to a desk in a cubicle writing reports to make someone else rich.

The problem is that kids today think their opinions matter. By not beating your kids, they get a skewed perspective of reality where they start thinking that they have it rough and that they can get away with dying their hair and listening to Insane Clown Posse. That's where you need to come in and put the law down. To help you, the negligent parent, I've put together a guide to smacking your kids for your convenience (hint: you may want to even print this guide up and hang it on your fridge as a reminder to both you and your kids). Here are some useful techniques:

beatkid2a.jpg

Five across the eyes. This is a very basic maneuver and usually enough to cover most situations when your child is out of line. Simply put four fingers tightly together and either leave the thumb off to the side or fold it behind the other four fingers. Then smack your kid across the face with the back of your hand. Now this is the tricky part: make sure to snap your wrist just before contact otherwise you won't get a stinging effect. Very important because you don't want to risk letting your kid think you're a pussy.

The sucker punch. Just ask the question "hey, what's that on your shirt?" and when they look down, bust their lip. You need to do this every now and then to keep them guessing. Don't ever let them off the hook. Just because they're not doing anything wrong doesn't mean that they didn't do something wrong earlier that you weren't aware of.

The yard stick. Or for those of you who don't use the arbitrary American system, this is also known as "the meter stick." This is a good general purpose beating because the stick usually doesn't last beyond three or four good whacks--usually enough to send the message.

The one-two shut-the-hell-up. This is priceless when you're shopping and your kid won't shut the hell up: "I'm hungry, I want toys, I need my Insulin..." etc. First smack your kid (the 5 across the eyes technique works). Wait a few seconds for your kid to start crying, then smack your kid again to let him know that you mean business. This usually shuts them up because they see that the amount of crying is proportional to the amount of beatings.

The 2 x 4 / PVC pipe. If you do your job as a parent, this should never have to be administered. This is for heavy duty jobs only (ie. any time your kid comes home and begins a sentence with "she might be pregnant..." or "I can _____ if I want to..." where the blank can be any of the following: smoke, have sex, experiment with drugs, watch Oprah, etc). Usually the threat of this beating is enough to keep your kid from screwing up.

The Dragon Kick. If you're interested in a permanent solution to your child giving you lip about washing the dishes, cleaning his or her room or filing your tax return, then the Dragon kick might be the technique for you. I guarantee that you will only have to ask once after the Dragon kick has been administered.

The skull thump. A quick blow usually dealt to the side or back of the head. Simply flick them in the head with your finger. An alternative is to smack your child up side the head with your palm. Very useful for teaching your child to read when he or she makes a mistake. Hitting your child when he or she is learning builds confidence, or undermines confidence--I can't remember which.

The one-handed chauffeur reach around. A quick reach around while you're driving to smack your kid and his friends too if they disrespect. Swerve the car back and forth for the full effect.

The cane intercept. If you're too old to chase your kid around the house, use the handle of your cane to trip him if he tries to get away. When he gets up, poke him in the head a few times to let him know who's boss.

There you have it. Use these basic techniques to discipline your child if you want him or her to turn out to be a success story like me. Here's how to tell if you've fulfilled your obligations as a parent:

Remember: never take shit from your kids. You make payments on the house, utilities, their clothes, school, and their food. You own them. If they don't like it, they can move out. If you love your kids, love them enough to beat them so that they don't grow up to be idiots.

beatkid4.jpg

BEST WEBSITE EVER.

IM COSIGNING THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE.

MERO.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by ummmm yeah.... as if!@May 10 2005, 11:57 AM

only low class ghetto scum-bags who watched "kings of comedy" too many times beat their kids, this is 2005, get it together

^^first off you shut up. Im GLAD my parents beat me when ever i did somthing wrong as a kid,if it wasnt for them properly discplining me for my mistakes i might of grown up to be a pussy ass homo mormon robo cop fan or somthing, my two cousins was never spanked as kids and both turned out to be a total wimps who cry when ever they get rejected by some broad that doesnt like them, the only thing that makes them men is the fact they have some nuts between thier legs

besides that they are total pussies. "this is 2005" my ass. the truth is your doing your kids a big favor by discipling them.as long as you dont kill them.

I remember running around the house scared shitless while my parents chased me with a belt when I was little. WHen I was 7 I told my mom I wanted to run away and that I hated her, she grabbed my ear took me to my room packed me a suitcase, kicked me out the door and locked it. I sat on the porch for an hour crying.