Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Skateboard Thread

the shitty part is, I was fine. Head didnt hurt more than a slight headache, eye didnt hurt. I could have gone home that same day, but they made me stay for "observation" for two days and now I have like $20k in hospital bills. Good luck to them trying to get that money

They bamboozled you.

I've looked worse than that and just went home and taped the shit with medical tape.

Chicks dig scars.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First time fucking with Clear Griptape. Slapped it on my summer cruiser a couple weeks ago.    Eric Koston Numbers Edition 8.5 x 32 Supreme INDY 149's w/ BONES HARD Bushings 1/8in

holy popsicle stick.     Over the weekend a friend gave me a VX for free. Yerrrrrr, dual wielding! 

It is bad form and looks terrible. You should keep your front foot planted on your board for a solid foundation while pushing.   Think about the movement of pushing with your front foot and

Posted Images

so like a week ago at a halloween party a homie's ex (who is fine as fuck) wanted my dick and i couldnt deny her, felt sorta bad. then friday im skating with the same homie and i have cruiser wheels on my setup for filming so i ask to borrow his deck to just mess around on. Do like three kickflips then the tail just snaps, pretty much a brand new chocolate gino board too. Felt like the biggest dick. the $50 i'll throw him will hopefully make him less upset about both events though

who was it that was sayin harold hunter was never good and only got sponsored because of friends?

get learned.

I'm sure his point was that every other 16 year old in 2011 has nollie late flips and double healflips on lock so anybody doing that shit in 1992 needs to go forward in time and step their game up.

And something about curbs.

Who the fuck skates curbs in 2011?

Tell dude to take that shit back to 1992.

Scary and awesome. How do you pull this off (the end part) ??????

I think when you're going that fast you really have no option other than to just try and ride it out.

I wonder if people in SF are so accustomed to dudes bombing hills all the time that it's just second nature to keep an eye out for them.

I wonder if people in SF are so accustomed to dudes bombing hills all the time that it's just second nature to keep an eye out for them.

Hand signals can play a huge part on a board or bike mashing hills, eye contact and a head nod in a particular direction to signal a car or person to make a move can be crucial. Most pedestrians are pretty clueless walking around SF and when it comes down to it you need to always try and be one step ahead/more aware than the people around you.

that was mad sketchy ive nailed little kids before at maximum velocity in this huge bowl. their parents just bring em to the skatepark like daycare and send em to the deep end on razors then yell at me for knocking their kid over