Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SPORTO

The Skateboard Thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hahah dude funny thing is thats me, and im sooo fuckking pised off right now its unbelieveable, i go ot fucking brrooklyn to hang out w a bunch of fags and they get pizza and eat all of it without me FUCKING GAY no one even saved me some crust can u believe these hipsper fucking pieces of garbage. if i didnt kno any better i woundnt have pissed allover their curtians but i figure hipster like that type of gay shit so i wrote my name in piss. fucking pizaa who dosent svae a slice fuck that i quit. i quit skateboarding. im moving on to rollerblades. fuck in a

haha, aint that some shit, fuckin hipsters.

they should take a lesson from philly and build the damn park. philly built fdr to keep skaters outta love park, and it turned out to be one of the best parks in the us......it amazes me that city planners just dont get it, people just wanna skate without being bothered or harassed.

That guy is really good and all, but nothing really stood out. Maybe it was too tech for me. Lots of ledge ballet. I usually like parts that have at least one "what the hell was that?" moment, or variety of obstacles. Just my opinion, not like i can do a single trick in that clip.

definatly on my top five .

Gustav crushes it all day..very sick part..that digi vid is nice

heres some Andrew Pott

You read the most recent article?

http://www.boston.com/yourtown/news/beacon_hill/2010/11/the_trick_for_skateboarders_at.html

Government conspiracy.

PS, comments are a good read too.

they must have bumped the fine, or maybe its larger if your actually seen skating.. but last time i was at Eggs they started giving $100 tickets to anyone seen on a skateboard.. needless to say i took off running. havent been since.

Eggs is not worth a $100 ticket.

nice flicks as usual.