The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

Word word, don't mind me i'm just nerding out trying to guess it and all. Felt like i had to redeem myself cause i thought they were ventures.

Wait, so I wanna know WHO'S TEAM JESSUP OR MOB in this thread? 🧐

Edited by JBchit
  • Props 1

2 minutes ago, JBchit said:

Word word, don't mind me i'm just nerding out trying to guess it and all. Felt like i had to redeem myself cause i thought they were ventures.

Wait, so I wanna know WHO'S TEAM JESSUP OR MOB in this thread? 🧐

you're good, bro

this is gonna sound weird...i use black magic grip from shorty's

10 hours ago, JBchit said:

OMG HELL YEA, GLORY WINS. Glorious*** I haven't skated Black Magic in years but i am skating Shorty's Lights rn.

i've been rocking shorty's gear since 2003...black magic grip is like, the least harshest grip i've ever used

i used both jessup and mob...both were designed for major grip, but how much grip do you need really

all they do is fuck up your shoes

black magic is like a finer grip...my grip will wear out faster tho, that's the down side

13 hours ago, delv said:

Fresh. I assume you just cruise and don't do tricks with no grip on that one end?

and yea...i just push now a days and bro, even pushing fucks up your board quick

my last board i just cruised and goddamn, hairline cracks at the trucks

you don't need to do tricks to fuck your board up

45 minutes ago, JBchit said:

Tiny manny pads like that remind me of World Industries park manny pad. Even though i've never been there, still sick.

You ever watch Blind Video Days, @Ray40? You should def watch The Chocolate Tour too.

the tiny manny pads cuz the wheels back then were fucking mini i'll try to find a pic