The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

A pretty well known pro came into my work tonight. I told my homie who he was and he was like "naw that aint him, he's just some fag that comes in here all the time with his boyfreind". I said "that's probably his dad you dick" and bet him money it was him and told him to ask. Turns out I was right... and so was he. Dude was with his boyfreind calling eachother "baby" in an affeminate tone of voice. I've actually met this cat before and he didn't talk nor carry himself as a fag AT ALL. there's no way in hell I'm gonna blow up his spot by mentioning his name though. He seems like a cool cat and I'd feel too bad wrecking his career like that. I'm just venting my dissapointment I guess.

That's very sad that such a thing would be seen as "wrecking his career".

And "venting you disappointment"? Of what? Of him being taken?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I think he had some good ideas, but I also think he was obsessed with his mother and he pushed that a little harder on his other patients then he should have...

"So do you often dream of sleeping with your mother?"

"Uh.. No not really, I mean... No."

"Yes well until you tell me you want to sleep with your mother we're not getting anywhere"

"Uh yeah I guess I mean, if it'll help move things along...

"... You sick fuck."

I bet he wears girls pants.

Actually no. He aint one of those kids. And if I were so "homophobic" then wouldn't I be putting his name on blast and talking shit? I have nothing against gay people. I can't stand flamers though, but nothing against the ones that act normal. I still have respect for dude as a skateboarder. That's why I'm not going to say his name. Whatever. Who cares.

He was never really that great at skating to me. I mean style is so important to me, and he never really had any...

He was always a really cool guy... I got some pictures of me with him at the Guilty premiere a couple years ago...

In my experience all the cats that sit infront of a tv and dis niggas for their style usually suck at skating themselves. They're the same bitches that was hating on Rodney Mullen in the 90's. "Fuck that nollie inward heelflip nosegrind whateverthefuckitwas with a cast on his leg, it was sketchy".

Not saying anything about you though, I don't even know you. Just making a general observation. But you are posing for a picture with this same guy that you're hating on though.:rolleyes:

I'm not fucking hating on the guy, I said he had shitty style.

You're not thinking about the fact that I was invited to that premiere, so you might want to think about WHY I was invited to the fucking premiere...

Find me someone that thinks dude has good style, I'll show you someone who thinks Tony Hawk is a realistic representation of skateboarding.

And I wasn't posing for the picture, dude said.

"Hey *blank* let's get a picture dude I haven't seen you in a year bra!"

He said bra, he said that shit tons that night.

I'm not fucking hating on the guy, I said he had shitty style.

You're not thinking about the fact that I was invited to that premiere, so you might want to think about WHY I was invited to the fucking premiere...

Find me someone that thinks dude has good style, I'll show you someone who thinks Tony Hawk is a realistic representation of skateboarding.

And I wasn't posing for the picture, dude said.

"Hey *blank* let's get a picture dude I haven't seen you in a year bra!"

He said bra, he said that shit tons that night.

FYI I also know mad pros and have been to mad premiers and all that shit and have skated with mad pros over the years. And havn't payed for a board in years. It really aint a big deal. Cool guy. But yeah, you're important. Cool.

FYI I also know mad pros and have been to mad premiers and all that shit and have skated with mad pros over the years. And havn't payed for a board in years. It really aint a big deal. Cool guy. But yeah, you're important. Cool.

LOL...

Not everyone can be me man, I'm sorry.

Day in the life of a kid that rides for the shop i used to work at. A real day in the life not a glorified one. Both are worth watching for the fast plant three sixty at the end of the first part and the switch line at the end of the second.

Enjoy. Or dont.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIvrZh2TKcc part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXNHy6VieWA part 2