Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Skateboard Thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First time fucking with Clear Griptape. Slapped it on my summer cruiser a couple weeks ago.    Eric Koston Numbers Edition 8.5 x 32 Supreme INDY 149's w/ BONES HARD Bushings 1/8in

holy popsicle stick.     Over the weekend a friend gave me a VX for free. Yerrrrrr, dual wielding! 

It is bad form and looks terrible. You should keep your front foot planted on your board for a solid foundation while pushing.   Think about the movement of pushing with your front foot and

Posted Images

That's funny, I was relieved when I was finally able to get 58mm again. Fortunately, Zoo York got me through the lean years when nobody else would put out an 8 1/2 inch deck.

Ricky Oyola pro model. musta had 20 in a row in those days. Zoo York can fade away and die nowadays.

the fact that his skating had to grow on you is evidence to the fact that youve been blinded by rail nazis and stuntmen. shit blew me away first viewing, (as evidenced by me linking both his vid parts like 6 pages ago) style is the first thing you should see.

Haha, how often do you go to Fairfield to skate man???

Horrible park.

What? I love that park. The bowls are dope and the long down ledge. I used to go there all the time.

I recently went to Oregon and Arizona, its a toss up between the two for best parks.

What? I love that park. The bowls are dope and the long down ledge. I used to go there all the time.

I recently went to Oregon and Arizona, its a toss up between the two for best parks.

You call that a bowl?? Geeeeez. Go to Skatelab in Simi Valley... That's a bowl, btw I nollie back lipped the rail in that picture. It's so tiny.

the fact that his skating had to grow on you is evidence to the fact that youve been blinded by rail nazis and stuntmen. shit blew me away first viewing' date=' (as evidenced by me linking both his vid parts like 6 pages ago) style is the first thing you should see.[/quote']

actually i just got back on a board and watching shit and i kinda missed the whole railwhore era.

• 2 weeks later...