The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yo word the fuck up anybody I knew back in the day would have rolled that pussy. What's the matter with the youth these days? I swear every skateboarder I see is a pussy faggot anymore. That soccer dad was a fucking geek ass faggot and he soned the shit out of them kids and they didn't even fight back. boards to head nigga!

What the fuck???

Yo word the fuck up anybody I knew back in the day would have rolled that pussy. What's the matter with the youth these days? I swear every skateboarder I see is a pussy faggot anymore. That soccer dad was a fucking geek ass faggot and he soned the shit out of them kids and they didn't even fight back. boards to head nigga!

What the fuck???

seriously,

pedestrians and thugs forget that skateboarders are skating on weapons,

a truck or a board to the head, is game over.

everytime i got confrotned by some hero, i had my hand gripped on one truck, ready to swing.

the fact that his skating had to grow on you is evidence to the fact that youve been blinded by rail nazis and stuntmen. shit blew me away first viewing, (as evidenced by me linking both his vid parts like 6 pages ago) style is the first thing you should see.

Haha, how often do you go to Fairfield to skate man???

Horrible park.

What? I love that park. The bowls are dope and the long down ledge. I used to go there all the time.

I recently went to Oregon and Arizona, its a toss up between the two for best parks.

What? I love that park. The bowls are dope and the long down ledge. I used to go there all the time.

I recently went to Oregon and Arizona, its a toss up between the two for best parks.

You call that a bowl?? Geeeeez. Go to Skatelab in Simi Valley... That's a bowl, btw I nollie back lipped the rail in that picture. It's so tiny.