The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Anyone catch the new Expidition One Ryan Gallant ad ?

expone.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

I fucking can't stand Plan B , and as much as I love Danny Way & Colin McKay....Plan B should've never been re-started . PJ Ladd & P-Rod need to find another team to ride for . P-Rod should've never left Girl . I could totally see PJ Ladd riding for Zoo York or DGK . That's another thing , now DGK has Kalis , they need to get some better riders around him .

I thought this was a different idea - I don't frequent this thread so sorry if it's a repeat or old. Just wanted to share! Enjoy if you haven't already.

What could be more fun than getting dusted and skating around? For this short video, “Wizard Smoke,” a bunch of powdered skateboarders ride ramps and ledges, leaving colorful clouds in their wake. Watch them chalk up some tricks.

http://animalnewyork.com/2009/11/skaters-get-high-on-wizard-smoke/

Anyone catch the new Expidition One Ryan Gallant ad ?

I fucking can't stand Plan B , and as much as I love Danny Way & Colin McKay....Plan B should've never been re-started . PJ Ladd & P-Rod need to find another team to ride for . P-Rod should've never left Girl . I could totally see PJ Ladd riding for Zoo York or DGK . That's another thing , now DGK has Kalis , they need to get some better riders around him .

Why do you hate Plan-B?

What are you talking about?

I thought this was a different idea - I don't frequent this thread so sorry if it's a repeat or old. Just wanted to share! Enjoy if you haven't already.

What could be more fun than getting dusted and skating around? For this short video, “Wizard Smoke,” a bunch of powdered skateboarders ride ramps and ledges, leaving colorful clouds in their wake. Watch them chalk up some tricks.

http://animalnewyork.com/2009/11/skaters-get-high-on-wizard-smoke/

Not to be a dick, but that just looks stupid.

I'd be pissed as fuck if I showed up to skate that park during or right after they were done.

They had some shit for little kids at this skate spot where I skate a few weeks ago where they basically gave a bunch of kids a bunch of chalk and let them have at it.

I showed up the next day and litterally everything from the ledges to every square inch of the ground was covered in chalk drawings.

That might sound cool in theory, but try skating in that shit.

I didn't even bother, but my boy was trying to skate and his griptape was all fucked up and he said the ledges were mad grippy and it was ridiculous trying to skate on that shit.

I was like "fuck this" and we went and skated somewhere else and luckily it thunderstormed the next day and washed most of that shit away.

End rant.

was just watching this.

"Anthony Pappalardo in Fully Flared. He is a little sketchy skater but he is good"

This kid is a fool. That was the best part in Fully Flared, hands down.

I'm not liking these new ledge tricks where it looks like the guy is shuffling all over and breakdancing while they're sliding. Pick one grind or slide and stick with it.

I don't know how anybody could hate on Plan B. The team and videos were a real inspiration, especially for us Bay Area heads.

Plan B " Questionable " , yeah it was amazing , in fact the first 3 vids were great . But seriously , have you seen Plan B decks nowadays ? They're as shitty looking as 1031 in terms of graphics . I'm sure Brian Wenning is a lot happier , as Gallant will be . I don't see Plan B lasting another -10 years , 5-6 at best . Danny Way = Plan B , rightfully so , and when he decides to call it quits so will Plan B .

That could have all been easily avoided if they just snatched the shit from dude and bounced.

Skateboarders are fucking embarrassing these days.

agreed...that shit was hella wack. ive never been in that situation. you dont ask if you can have your shit back. low key...i would have griped my shit and bounced before they even had the opportunity to snatch and use it for leverage. beyond that...if im getting arrested.....i would have not been that docile.

Plan B " Questionable " , yeah it was amazing , in fact the first 3 vids were great . But seriously , have you seen Plan B decks nowadays ? They're as shitty looking as 1031 in terms of graphics . I'm sure Brian Wenning is a lot happier , as Gallant will be . I don't see Plan B lasting another -10 years , 5-6 at best . Danny Way = Plan B , rightfully so , and when he decides to call it quits so will Plan B .

So you're judging the company as a whole based off their board graphics?

And this is coming from someone who jocks the shit out of Creature?

Nyjah started his own company called I and I....personally I am tired as fuck of the whole Rasta thing , shit is gay as TPWF .

http://www.iandiskateboards.com/

Any skateboarder owned company has to be better than 1031 .

How exactly does a 13 year old start his own skate company?

I'm guessing this is probably his pops company.