The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I know a kid who can bust them.....but he has a crazy ego when it comes to skating so of course it's "HOW CAN YOU NOT DO THEM MAN?"

http://stores.ebay.com/WSTWO-Cheap-Skatebo...Q3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm

Anybody every buy decks from ebay like this? This person has a whole skate store and sells decks for crazy cheap in 3, 4 and 5 packs...are they warped or what? I don't want to drop cash on em only to find out their the shit boards the distributors got rid of.

Originally posted by PUMPKIN ESCOBAR+Jan 28 2006, 03:46 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PUMPKIN ESCOBAR - Jan 28 2006, 03:46 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>UPS just dropped off my new almost deck and a fresh pair of reynolds 2 today. I'm psyched.

Penny is on "Supra" now, its some new company coming up, Erik Ellington bailed from Emerica to get on too.

[/b]

I have seen all the Supra shoes and they are sick !!!! More high end like KR3W is to apparel, it’s the same distribution company as KR3W. Tom Penny asked me for a lighter, that day … I didn’t have one on me though. In my head I was “Oh shit, oh shit Tom Penny is asking me for a lighter …� it was cool cuz I’m not a big industry guy or anything.

Originally posted by SF1@Jan 29 2006, 08:35 PM

LOL! I been skating for 16 years and I'm still not completely sure why when you do a BACKSIDE ollie to a bench or rail or elaphant tusk or what have you... into a boardslide where you are sliding backwards (toward your BACKSIDE) but it's called a "frontside" boardslide.  :haha:

Its based on the lip of a pool or a ramp. On the street there are a few things that are opposite of how you would look at it in a pool so they wind up sounding funny and making the whole thing so confusing. I have been confused for about the same number of years.

<!--QuoteBegin-12:02p.m@Jan 29 2006, 10:05 PM

what ever happened to evan hernandez? after in bloom it seems like he dissapeared...i know hes on krew and shit but i dont see him in any videos and only in krew ads in mags.

what happened with him?

Saw him the same day I saw the Supra shoes … Still on holding it down. He was doing flat tricks a few feet from me.

eh.jpg

Guest im not witty

about shiloh

ive been meaning to see that.

that shit with the back board to front board on the fun box. bannaners!

* i may have that trick description wrong but its confusing because of the originality

Originally posted by 12:02p.m+Jan 30 2006, 07:13 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (12:02p.m - Jan 30 2006, 07:13 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by dobsilla@Jan 29 2006, 07:08 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-12:02p.m@Jan 30 2006, 04:00 AM

i want to learn bs 5-0 to fakie on a mini ramp

bad ass trick.

can you do em?

if so are they hard?

[/b]

i cant do them to fakie but i can do bs 5-0's

http://www.alis.dk/newsimages/News_mov/new..._bag_mov11.html

who cares dvd produced by alis team+incl a dope footage of sketzh.com minigraff!

Who Cares is containing full parts with Eero Anttila, Mischa Gundmann, Nicky Guerrero, Willow, Noberto Mena, Flex O'Connor, Johan Foppa Forsberg, Petr Horvat.

The video itself is about 30 minutes and packed with crazy skating with the whole Alis team! Simon Weyhe is the man behind the whole thing. His filming and editing is done very well!

Besides the video you will get a bunch of good bonus. Just to mention a few; the "Friends part" with a lot of well known skaters and great skating. The "Wonderland part" the good old bowl in the free town Christiania in Denmark. Check the rest of the bonus features below.

Partytime!

Bonus features:

Friends part

Le Fix

Trailers

Sketzh

Slideshow

Party time part

Wonderland part

Blue Foundation musicvideo

Slowmotion part31604.jpg

i skated for about five years then fell off and am now just getting back into it. there used to be tons of ramps to skate here so it was really fun, now they all got torn down or the people who owned them moved out. we did just get a new free concrete park that has been in the works for years now.

I've been skating for 2 years. I broke my deck and cracked one of my trucks back in October and havent bought a new one yet cuz its been cold as hell, but I'm gonna have to buy one soon. I had a Zoo York deck that lasted me an entire year of pretty regular skating. loved it.

so far I can ollie, kickflip, heelflip, pop shuvit, sex change, and jump like 6 sets. not great i know, but I think I'm ok for a jiggaboo.