Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SPORTO

The Skateboard Thread

man i always wanted that e.koston deck with the buddha drinking the slurpee..i saw him skate a week ago..along with that little kid ryan sheckler and a bunch of over people that fucking ripped up my park.

bump for go skateboarding day !!!! get out there today !!

Testpattern: ollie higher ... thats it ... if you can only ollie knee high you wont be able to kickflip higer than that. so its relative to your ollie in my view.

yeah, kickflips are basically all timing to get them perfect so bend your knees a little lower and pop up a little higher... practice them over shit like recycling bins, garbage cans, whatever. make sure you got that nice FLICK on the front toe.

Guest 455

I was flowed boards from H-Street in '91 to '92....rode for some shops between '93 to around '99 lastly getting boards from New Deal before I tore my ACL.....I just started skating again.....my knee feels good....so that's cool.It's fun just cruising around and getting things back.

Originally posted by ERIZENO@Jun 21 2005, 04:00 PM

bump for go skateboarding day !!!! get out there today !!

Testpattern: ollie higher ... thats it ... if you can only ollie knee high you wont be able to kickflip higer than that. so its relative to your ollie in my view.

i feel that, but i can ollie higher than i can kickflip. i actually used to be able to kickflip way higher than i could ollie. kickflip four boards and ollied three. something like that. then i quit skating for about four years and now i'm slowly starting again. only this time my kickflips suck and my ollies are alright. for some reason i just can't pop the kickflips. they're like, just right off the ground. last night, though, i did find that it's mostly in the drag. if you kick off right as you pop it levels the board out higher. for that, though, i gotta place my front foot at about 3/4 level on the board.

Originally posted by SF1@May 11 2005, 04:37 AM

I hate Vans parks too. I got banned from the one in my area the only time I went cause I refused to wear pads. It was mad fun getting chased around the park by the 40 year old soccer-mom manager ignoring her screaming at me and just skating like she wasn't even there... Till the cops showed up. :haha:

lol, thats great

Last time i skated Vans .. well over a year ago ... i was only required to wear a helmet ... not that bad !!

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@May 9 2005, 08:10 PM

dyrdekplaza.jpg

the skateplaza's finished

wow, i wish there was something like this in my city. they made skateboarding illeagle in my city. :(

Guest Rip Hamilton

dyrdekplaza.jpg

Where is this???

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Jun 13 2005, 07:43 PM

find the rudy johnson old english deck (on page 2 i think). select it. press < (left) on the remote and a little reaper should pop up on the screen. press enter on the remote and you should hear a noise like a vault unlocking or something. when that happens go back to the special features screen and you'll see video days as one of the selections.

enjoy

Know of any other "what if?" unlockables?

I stumbled upon unlocking more bonus footage on "what if". I don't know if anyone has posted this already, so here goes:

go to special features menu.

watch ronnie creager indoor part all the way through.

let it play...it will return to the special features screen.

don't touch a thing.

after a minute you will notice that the dvd is scrolling through the special features options on its own.

it will eventually land on the large "what if" logo out to the side.

you will hear a noise and the new footage will start.

it is called: Footage From Transfer Tape "W.l. Park'94"

It's not too long, but entertaining nonetheless. The cool part about this is, you really don't have to do anything to unlock it, just let it play and don't touch any thing after selecting the Ronnie Creager Indoor Part. Enjoy.

Originally posted by Rip Hamilton@Jun 26 2005, 07:30 AM

dyrdekplaza.jpg

Where is this???

fucking awesome

skaters and graffiti go together like milk and cookies

i wonder if any pro skaters do or did graff. with how much they travel

im sure one of them is a big name.

Originally posted by YEN@Jul 11 2005, 11:56 PM

I stumbled upon unlocking more bonus footage on "what if". I don't know if anyone has posted this already, so here goes:

go to special features menu.

watch ronnie creager indoor part all the way through.

let it play...it will return to the special features screen.

don't touch a thing.

after a minute you will notice that the dvd is scrolling through the special features options on its own.

it will eventually land on the large "what if" logo out to the side.

you will hear a noise and the new footage will start.

it is called: Footage From Transfer Tape "W.l. Park'94"

It's not too long, but entertaining nonetheless. The cool part about this is, you really don't have to do anything to unlock it, just let it play and don't touch any thing after selecting the Ronnie Creager Indoor Part. Enjoy.

on the new topic relating to my post: the bonus footage is at a park that's been bombed all to hell. Some decent graff on it. peace.

Originally posted by goodtimes105@Jul 12 2005, 03:21 PM

skaters and graffiti go together like milk and cookies

i wonder if any pro skaters do or did graff. with how much they travel

im sure one of them is a big name.

some of them have written over the years. i remember seeing a shot in the shorty's video of the lads doing a wall. how good they were i don't know.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now