The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^ I liked the part but I didn't like his choice of music.

There is something about that guys voice that I can't get past

and it made the part less good. /complain

As for the Baker/ Shake Junt video its just guys having fun and it's amusing

to watch them being idiots haha. Plus they can skate pretty damn well.

man this video was annoying as fuck.

im getting mad sick of these baker cats.

except lizard, but only cause hes the homie.

/no namedrop

I thought that video was pretty dope.

Shit was actually entertaining whereas most videos these days are boring.

Plus watching a rentacop get handled by a TPWF made my day.

You're trippin.

Fucking sad news....

http://espn.go.com/action/skateboarding/blog?post=4270538

He was filling a tractor tire when the sidewall blew up in his face . I heard yesterday that he was on life support , and basically had zero brain functions . :(

I was at the first 2 Skatopia's , way before it turned into an big thing . I shot guns , I blew up shit , I skated , drank , popped pills , did whatever . And was part of an elite thing called " Camp Cleveland " . I hear a lot of young TPWF talk about Skatopia , but know they've never experienced it for themselves .

I send my prayers out to Brewce and his family .

bump to new page for awareness.

Today's Go Skate Day..

Local skate shop here is doing a HUGE event, last year was wild, like 300 people bombing hills and rolling around the streets of dc on skateboards. This year they are expecting 400+. im expecting the cops and others to be visibly upset

what's the rest of the oontz getting into today?

• Like 1

I laughed pretty hard when that guy fires three shots while drinking a 40. That shits just funny. I would get annoyed hella fast hanging out with the baker/deathwish guys though. I know some kid who skates for fallen, dude is always doing wild shit. Im always down to skate and kick it, but to me kicking it doesnt mean potentially killing someone/getting killed/going to jail (when it could be easily avoided). ya know.

Umm I got better. officially 2 years in the game. Fuck yeee. I can also drive now so ive been skating new spots a lot more frequently. Its good shit.

Today I went to the park and skated for the first time in about four years. It was a blast, why the heck did I stop. It was awesome this kid that was about 8 overheard me talking about riding a bike and he just stops, drops his board, and is like, "Aghhhhhhhh, bikers, I hate them." Picked up his board and went on his way.

Teach em while they're young I guess...

BMXers are way gay. Thing is, if you skate fast enough- they'll move/be out of your way.

1983-1990 BMX was pretty fucking rad . Maybe that's me just being old enough to appreciate it now . We were brothers back in the day , running from the same Cops , asshole meathead carloads of jocks , etc..when we were young . As far as the newer generation of BMX kids....they seem to have no sense of history like a lot of younger skaters do . Oh well .

speaking of ripping pools and such, what happened to alex chalmers. i was bored the other day after smoking a blunt with my roommates and watched sorry for the first time in a long while. fucking love that dude's part, not to mention the faction song. but, i haven't heard anything about him in a minute.

Hey ive been a long time lurker of 12ozprophet so greetings to you all.

ive just torrented a heap of skate movies.

Almost - Round 3

Emerica - This is skateboarding

és - Menikmati

Flip - Really Sorry

Girl - Yeah Right!

Tony Hawk's Trick Tips Volume 1

Tony Hawk's Trick Tips Volume 3

any other good movies, you guys recommend?

Cheers

$quel

i knew he did stunt stuff back in the 90's, but didn't know he'd quit skating to keep doing that. bummer.

speaking of lame shit, anyone see that lutzka is helping launch a skate division of k-swiss. got something like 8 mil over 4 years for it.