The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My bracket has Haslam with the win, with Hsu, Getz and Chris Cole getting pretty far. I don't know how kids are sleeping on Jerry Hsu.

I do have to say that a Haslam win has a lot to do with him winning the roshambo. He's going to do retardedly hard tricks, but I'm not sure how many of the 180 nollie whatevers he's going to land first try.

I don't know how kids are sleeping on Jerry Hsu.

Agreed. There are a lot of good matches that could go either way too. I definitely wouldn't sleep on apples and hsu, they both are very consistent from what i've seen. And as you said, Haslam is banking on some ridiculous tricks that he may or may not be able to land first try. I still think he'll win it, but there are quite a few names on the list that could very well beat him. I think we're going to see a lot of people pulling out insane tricks that you wouldn't expect them to have. And after seeing Getz battle commander part, i wouldn't discount him either. He definitely could beat paul rodriguez with some nasty backside double flips and shit like that.

Some of the matches are so evenly matched i'm unsure of how i want to do my bracket. I've already made two and both times i keep going back and rethinking shit, then end up not submitting it.

You're all sleeping on mark appleyard and jerry hsu. i also think theres a decent chance lizard will beat heath and duffel, but he'd get raped by cole. Cairo Foster definitely has a chance at beating Josiah too, and Getz vs P-rod could be a close one. As i said before, there are a lot of close matches in there.

You're all sleeping on mark appleyard and jerry hsu. i also think theres a decent chance lizard will beat heath and duffel, but he'd get raped by cole. Cairo Foster definitely has a chance at beating Josiah too, and Getz vs P-rod could be a close one. As i said before, there are a lot of close matches in there.

i agree with both of these, i think appleyard and hsu will make atleast to the 2nd round, but i've never paid much attention to stefan janoski or whoever that nick kid is.