The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 year later...

Celt recap from the past year due to lost pages :

Car Accident

Lost My Job

Skated a lot in that time

Helped a friend re-open his skate shop in a new location

Got his 1966 Rambler wagon running right

Still hates small boards under 8"..you 7.75" dudes are okay :lol:

Learning flip tricks a lot of you learned 10+ years ago

Still defends Creature , Black Label , Anti Hero & Real because I believe in them

Still rides 60mm or bigger wheels , although I'm liking 58mm Spitfire F-1's lately

Still hates DGK and any other worthless company that sports a shitty thug attitude

Started a new job doing the same thing I've done for 9 years

Trying to become more open-minded about things in skating...ongoing process

Listens to JFA everyday before work or skating

Celt recap from the past year due to lost pages :

Learning flip tricks a lot of you learned 10+ years ago

Still hates DGK and any other worthless company that sports a shitty thug attitude

same^

i've been doing a hell of a lot better in 09 than i ever have in the past 8 years. im skating all the friggin time now again like im 13 still, other parts of my life are starting to be affected.

my father actually has a rambler hes been trying to get running again as well, haha. not sure about the year though.

Nice , mine is a 1966 440 American w/ 232 straight 6 . It's fun , and actually nice on gas with a 1bbl carb .

Yeah man , I'm having fun learning 360 flips now . Back in 1993-1995 , a lot of my friends were learning the beginnings of what technical skating has become , and I turned my back to it . I skate fast and big . So instead of doing backside 180's on every gap , etc...it'll be nice to flick a 360 flip over something .

i can't nollie for shit. it just doesn't make any sense to me at all. lately i have been working on ledge tricks and getting simple stuff down really consistent. since i started skating ive been learning a trick landing it a few times and going on to another. but thet left a lot of my stuff inconsistent. so i wanna fix that. for example i can 360 flip but i still have trouble ollieing up a 2 ft ledge at times. i just need to skate everyday :) and do different things and have fun and its super nice out sooo im going to go do that