The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

I skated last night for the first time in months for about 4 hours. We were at this ledge at a school, and these two ghetto ass white girls come out and yell at us for making all that noise at 1am haha.

You should've told them to shut the fuck up , and go back to smoking their Newports and having illegitimate kids with nig nogs .

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

za lot ofo skateboarder are same shit over and over... Paul Diaz, Chriss Senn, Mike V, Ed Templeton....

I guarantee you like one of those doods.

za lot ofo skateboarder are same shit over and over... Paul Diaz, Chriss Senn, Mike V, Ed Templeton....

I guarantee you like one of those doods.

I LIKE ED TEMPLTONS ARTWORK...THATS ABOUT IT.

I LIKE DARRELL STANTON, BRENT ACHTLEY, MARC JOHNSON, POPS, A.R., AND JEFF LENOCE.

Nice find . That dude's been my idol since I was 12 . I wish more people would skate pools and bowls instead of wasting their time trying to flip over a set of stairs or a handrail for 2 hours .

a-fucking-men.

my boy just built this weird 3/4 bowl half pipe thing in his basement, i haven't skated it yet though. there's some abandoned resort near me that, according to the wifey's dad, had a pool that was "basically just a concrete bowl". i just have to go trek through the woods to find it.