Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Frate_Raper

Hazmats

Guest cracked ass

It's probably a bad time to be doing that, actually. That, and taking flicks of hazmat cars. I don't have any flicks I can post but I can answer any and all hazmat questions here.

Guest me IS cool

Which ones are the Hazmats? Are those the big black tankers?? Or is it something completely different?

Originally posted by cracked ass

It's probably a bad time to be doing that, actually. That, and taking flicks of hazmat cars. I don't have any flicks I can post but I can answer any and all hazmat questions here.

Your so right........I bet my comp is being monitored ahahaahah.I need a good flick of one for a 2-d design qouch project.

it's all good tho guys no worries

i cant wait for cracked ass to start posting what the codes are again. that was very interesting last time. i think i spotted 1985 the other day or maybe it was 1987 but that was on the road and not rail.

Guest cracked ass

It's been awhile, I've forgotten a lot of em. But I bet what you saw was 1987 (alcohols, n.o.s.), since 1985 is much rarer.

go to queensgate yard in ohio....The midwest is a hazmat dumping ground.....Plenty of flix there....Hows that tap water taste buddy???

Theres nothing special about hazmat cars- theyre all plaquereded...Mandatory by the DOT and FRA....4 plaquerds minimum....Take a look.... Not very entertaining tho....I dont get it..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this