RICH KID SHIT

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by D0WN+May 7 2005, 04:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (D0WN - May 7 2005, 04:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-noise@May 7 2005, 12:18 AM

Some of these responses are hilarious. My childhood consisted of

Summers in Hilton Head Island, SC

Flying privately either on the family plane (Cessna) or friends jet (Canadair Challenger)

Riding horses, and going to the track

Sitting in Millionaires Row @ Churchill Downs

Having box seats at the Reds Games

Dinners with business men that have translators

Grandmother taking the grandkids shopping in Palm Beach

BMW at age 15, Porsche for 17th bday

Debutant balls

Friends yacht in Bahamas

Sperry Docksiders

sorry im not ghetto, however i look at graffiti as an artform and not something to get you famous, make you cool, i respect the skill i see on the boards.....and by the way......most of the things i had growing up i no longer had.....but feel free with the toolbag, spoiled prick, etc. comments, i can take them, this is the fucking internet

What year is your cessna? and is it the 172? My dad's getting one soon.

[/b]

Just because you have a cessna doesn't make you rich. Alot of 172s being flown are from the 70's. I'd consider rich if you had like a cirrus sr-22 or a 2001 cessna 172. Now if you have a challenger, that means your rich. Is your dad getting a brand new 172?

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by ODS-1+May 7 2005, 02:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ODS-1 - May 7 2005, 02:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by D0WN@May 7 2005, 04:17 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-noise@May 7 2005, 12:18 AM

Some of these responses are hilarious. My childhood consisted of

Summers in Hilton Head Island, SC

Flying privately either on the family plane (Cessna) or friends jet (Canadair Challenger)

Riding horses, and going to the track

Sitting in Millionaires Row @ Churchill Downs

Having box seats at the Reds Games

Dinners with business men that have translators

Grandmother taking the grandkids shopping in Palm Beach

BMW at age 15, Porsche for 17th bday

Debutant balls

Friends yacht in Bahamas

Sperry Docksiders

sorry im not ghetto, however i look at graffiti as an artform and not something to get you famous, make you cool, i respect the skill i see on the boards.....and by the way......most of the things i had growing up i no longer had.....but feel free with the toolbag, spoiled prick, etc. comments, i can take them, this is the fucking internet

What year is your cessna? and is it the 172? My dad's getting one soon.

Just because you have a cessna doesn't make you rich. Alot of 172s being flown are from the 70's. I'd consider rich if you had like a cirrus sr-22 or a 2001 cessna 172. Now if you have a challenger, that means your rich. Is your dad getting a brand new 172?

[/b]

Did you really just say that?

hahahahaha... lots of hate in this thread.

ps... I have $300 rims.... on my bike.

So dickhead wrote that the only people who ride bikes are lesbians, poor or boring.

couldn't be farther from the truth.... but lesbians do ride bikes.

oh... good cigars.

I'm glad my pops had a taste for good cigars, just like I do now.

It doesn't mean I wont smoke a philly or a century, but I'll know

the difference when I get my hands on a cohiba.

I saw a t-shirt that said 'life's too short to drink cheap wine'

but really... Life's to short to NOT drink cheap wine. Or whatever wine is available really.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Although my house has a bidet, its not a symbol of any sort..bidets are pretty common in europe i supose and totally useless for anyone with decent hygiene manners...if a bidet symbolised anything its the stinking ass french way of living. They invented perfume so they could cover their smell instead of taking a bath and they invented the bidet so they could just wash their genitals instead of the whole body....what gives? bides suck!

i grew up "rich"...

however my parents were poor and middle class.

both my Grandparents are World War Korea War Vets.

dont fuck with that shit.

seen murder before youngster?

I grew up breaded, yet i was earning money at age 6.

KILL THE RICH!

fuck the rich. you want character, grow up ghetto, yeah i been round the world five times times three...but i will plot your asassination and kill you real quick if you wanna fuck with me cause your richer and think i cant hit back.

do not fuck with the poor. the poor wiil kill you and poor kills poor so i would rather see the rich die.

thats a ghetto angle on growing up rich in the real ghetto. 10 million got merked in my hood. no money replace those lives.

Guest KING BLING

This feels like an awkward conversation with rich people asserting their wealth to make up for their feeling of inferiority on a graffiti site for being rich, those who embrace it and are proud of sometimes cool but often dumb shit that is only there to make rich people feel important, and surprisingly quiet voices stating "cheese is cheese son, I dont care if you're rich, but I don't know about anything you're talking about and fuck you"

I don't care about you being rich, but this post is a joke and fuck rich kids who do graffiti...I keep it real

Its really depends on where your priorities are, and how you spend your money. I know some people who live in top-notch neighbourhoods and houses who drive really nice cars but are in debt and broke as hell. I know others who live very standard with old and beaten belongings but have enough money in the bank to go on overseas vactations all the time...

I heard a statistic that the average american is 2 pay checks away from bankrupcy i dont know how true it is, but when i was visitin there i noticed that they sure like to spend, which explains why they have such a wide selection of consumer products and services. that type of snviroment is perfect for monopolistic competition.

Originally posted by maltliqourlive@May 7 2005, 08:48 PM

i grew up "rich"...

however my parents were poor and middle class.

both my Grandparents are World War Korea War Vets.

dont fuck with that shit.

seen murder before youngster?

I grew up breaded, yet i was earning money at age 6.

KILL THE RICH!

fuck the rich. you want character, grow up ghetto, yeah i been round the world five times times three...but i will plot your asassination and kill you real quick if you wanna fuck with me cause your richer and think i cant hit back.

do not fuck with the poor. the poor wiil kill you and poor kills poor so i would rather see the rich die.

thats a ghetto angle on growing up rich in the real ghetto. 10 million got merked in my hood. no money replace those lives.

the poor have nothing to lose. if we kill a rich dude just to get high

one night we are happy even if it means goin to jail for a while. at

least in jail you get hot meals and a place to sleep

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob@May 6 2005, 09:38 AM

- holdin wood wheel in the turnin lane

- piece and chain shinin in the turnin lane

- TV screens rain in the turnin lane

- gettin brain from yo' dame in the turnin lane

- candy paint leavin stains in the turnin lane

- who? Poop Man! who? Poop Man!

WHO

DYKE JONES

WHO

DYKE JONES

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@May 8 2005, 07:39 PM

Bitches do NOT go for money in the END. They go for money in the beginning until they can take that dude for enough cheese to start up their own little business. Then they get the fuck out of that relationship and fuck the exciting guy.

that is, if they're smart enough to start a buisness.

"puttin' your bitches before riches is considered subtraction"

Yeah. either a pretty new cessna or a piper.

Originally posted by D0WN+May 7 2005, 06:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (D0WN - May 7 2005, 06:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-noise@May 7 2005, 10:39 AM

The Cessna was a 1978, im not sure of the version, and i cant think of the tailnumber, anywho, the Porsche wasnt new either, a 1971 black 911 Targa, it was fun as hell to drive but had no A/C among other things. We used to rent a Lear 31-A and that was in the early 90's, now my family doesnt do shit, but i still go to HHI, other than that its all gone. My Uncle had a Glass-Air, which is a kit plane, he designs and builds his own engines. um thats about it to answer your questions. By the way.....if i may be nosey, how did your alls parents come about their money?

Dad started out as a cab driver back in 1995 with very little money. Now, he's an owner of a limousine company. And yours?

[/b]

Read The Bluegrass Conspiracy is all i can tell you