RICH KID SHIT

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KING BLING

I am greatful for rich jewish families who have Bart Mitzfahs and Bhat Mitzfahs <not spelled right I'm sure> at which me and my blue collar friends would go only to the party part and piss off the rich kids when we danced and walked away with there women...

But I enjoyed my rich friends and there access was fun to experience, and my crazy less controlled life style was fun for them. I ran into them recently after a long period of time, and they were kind of wack - they actually got snobby...

I liked friend having own condo at 13

Originally posted by CRAMPS+May 6 2005, 03:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CRAMPS - May 6 2005, 03:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Tesseract@May 6 2005, 12:22 PM

man, 90% of the shit in here is more typical 'luxuries' the average white man is trying to afford by working like a fuckin dog, rather than rich boy shit...

no shit! my house has more than half of the stuff listed..maby more AND i have done alot of the things here as well and we are middle class...my moms a public school teacher (art) and my dad is a drywall contractor. Now both of them didnt come from high class living (mom was in a military family dad came from a farm) but for some reason..we have all of this shit..so i feel blessed my parents cared enough to make life interesting.

my dad collects antiques and art so the place is filled with it. They made us go to art shows and what not. we just have shitty cars and we work all the god damn time.

the rich kid spoils that I see in my town are when they have BORING houses...big boring houses..no fancey education..no cool things to do...they dont teach their kids any class..dont send them to high class art shows or operas or ANYTHING..just hawaii and...a nice car...they are boring stupid..and they die from drinking.

[/b]

so, so true. i couldn't have explained it better myself.

Originally posted by CACashRefund@May 6 2005, 10:23 PM

The bidet, if you have one of these in you household, you are rich.

Bidet.jpg

I dont, so that leaves me in the ghetto section... :(

ima steal all y'all bitch's lunch money

pretty fucked up rich people cant even wipe they own asses

edit:

i will say this: i think its funny..i work for rich people, and they demand the best out of thier houses, asking me to build some shit that they know they will never need or use, but hand em a fucking hammer and they would never be able to build the shit themselves... RICH = NO SURVIVAL SKILLS/HELPLESS ... and chicks dig guys with skills

Some of these responses are hilarious. My childhood consisted of

Summers in Hilton Head Island, SC

Flying privately either on the family plane (Cessna) or friends jet (Canadair Challenger)

Riding horses, and going to the track

Sitting in Millionaires Row @ Churchill Downs

Having box seats at the Reds Games

Dinners with business men that have translators

Grandmother taking the grandkids shopping in Palm Beach

BMW at age 15, Porsche for 17th bday

Debutant balls

Friends yacht in Bahamas

Sperry Docksiders

sorry im not ghetto, however i look at graffiti as an artform and not something to get you famous, make you cool, i respect the skill i see on the boards.....and by the way......most of the things i had growing up i no longer had.....but feel free with the toolbag, spoiled prick, etc. comments, i can take them, this is the fucking internet

Originally posted by noise@May 7 2005, 12:18 AM

Some of these responses are hilarious. My childhood consisted of

Summers in Hilton Head Island, SC

Flying privately either on the family plane (Cessna) or friends jet (Canadair Challenger)

Riding horses, and going to the track

Sitting in Millionaires Row @ Churchill Downs

Having box seats at the Reds Games

Dinners with business men that have translators

Grandmother taking the grandkids shopping in Palm Beach

BMW at age 15, Porsche for 17th bday

Debutant balls

Friends yacht in Bahamas

Sperry Docksiders

sorry im not ghetto, however i look at graffiti as an artform and not something to get you famous, make you cool, i respect the skill i see on the boards.....and by the way......most of the things i had growing up i no longer had.....but feel free with the toolbag, spoiled prick, etc. comments, i can take them, this is the fucking internet

What year is your cessna? and is it the 172? My dad's getting one soon.

Originally posted by fermentor666+May 7 2005, 02:06 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fermentor666 - May 7 2005, 02:06 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-saraday@May 7 2005, 05:21 AM

i wont hate you if you let me drive your porche.... to the mall........

that was a joke.

kinda.

wahahah

Woman always go for the money in the end.

[/b]

it's really not that important to me.... i was just being an ass.

The Cessna was a 1978, im not sure of the version, and i cant think of the tailnumber, anywho, the Porsche wasnt new either, a 1971 black 911 Targa, it was fun as hell to drive but had no A/C among other things. We used to rent a Lear 31-A and that was in the early 90's, now my family doesnt do shit, but i still go to HHI, other than that its all gone. My Uncle had a Glass-Air, which is a kit plane, he designs and builds his own engines. um thats about it to answer your questions. By the way.....if i may be nosey, how did your alls parents come about their money?

Originally posted by noise@May 7 2005, 10:39 AM

The Cessna was a 1978, im not sure of the version, and i cant think of the tailnumber, anywho, the Porsche wasnt new either, a 1971 black 911 Targa, it was fun as hell to drive but had no A/C among other things. We used to rent a Lear 31-A and that was in the early 90's, now my family doesnt do shit, but i still go to HHI, other than that its all gone. My Uncle had a Glass-Air, which is a kit plane, he designs and builds his own engines. um thats about it to answer your questions. By the way.....if i may be nosey, how did your alls parents come about their money?

Dad started out as a cab driver back in 1995 with very little money. Now, he's an owner of a limousine company. And yours?

Originally posted by saraday+May 7 2005, 02:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (saraday - May 7 2005, 02:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by fermentor666@May 7 2005, 02:06 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-saraday@May 7 2005, 05:21 AM

i wont hate you if you let me drive your porche.... to the mall........

that was a joke.

kinda.

wahahah

Woman always go for the money in the end.

it's really not that important to me.... i was just being an ass.

[/b]

GOLDDIGGER!