Ewokee talkie

farmer john

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

ouija, i wouldn't sweat it, i think you are pushing shit further... some flicks i have of yours prove it to be so...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ewok.com... Bye bye Ewok HM AWR... peace... It looks like HM just dumped a trask can over and painted it... Ewok.com... nice lettering, great charactors (And actually used THE WHOLE WALL, looked like HM ran outta paint, or was str8 lazy), str8 diss towards HM... "Laughing at you not with you" haha...

madd props Ewok.com

------------------

There comes a time in every mans education when he reaches the conviction that envy is ignorance: and Imitation is suicide.

Guest Pilau Hands

he may have people "riding his dick,"

but i have a family of gypsies living in my belly button. beat that

Originally posted by EWOKONEDOTCOM:

,,, there are some ill niggas i see rockin fr8s, but the majority is half assed garbage biters and other shit. and its so cliche for people to jump on the fr8 bandwagon these days

wow impressive... and as for the part about making europe look bad, is that something you wish you could acomplish or is it in refrence to fools styles on trains that are poor second hand bites of europeans..it was unclear and humerous in both aspects to me...

Originally posted by Ouija:

For whatever it's worth, I think both Ewoks are amazing writers. Coming from the east coast, I'm more familiar with Ewok.com's stuff. I'd definitely say he's a living legend around here. Regardless of attitude or whatever (never met the guy), he's put a ton of work into graffiti and paid his dues. By paying dues I mean that Ewok's taken what graffiti had to offer him and made something new from it and gaves it back. It's a wack thing to shit talk someone who so obviously has something to offer with his graffiti. I remember starting up not knowing what a fat cap was....and Ewok destroying walls even back then. I'm not sack riding, but 90% of you kids certainly can't step to this guys skills, but you hide behind a keyboard and bitch and whine. Back in the old days (I wasn't there) a writers skill was measured by how good his pieces were. Now it seems anyone can be a king if they lick enough stamps and make friends with mag editors and webmasters. I wish more people would strive to be as good as what we see here. It's never going to happen, because it's too much effort.

That was a stupid whiny rant, but I'm kinda sad at how little effort goes into a lot of graffiti. I love seeing stuff like this. Walls like that take imagination and effort. If you actually study the letters, they're so amazingly tight and the technique is so clean it makes your head spin. I'm glad that 5 or so years into painting I'm still not jaded enough that I can't be amazed at work like this.

You Speak the truth.

Guest NEVER NMH
Originally posted by simeonedotcomcrew:

peep tha face, thats what all yall mistints talkin @@&^ gonna be seeing in ya sleep,,, woks dope, wordup, bro, i didnt know ya dick was this big for all these cats ta be swingin on it.................. showem bout that dddddotcomcrewhhhaaaaaaatttttt..........

damn, ewoks got his whole family in here now

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gaze

ewok is good but i dont get how you like that type of style i hate it!i think to have a phat style you need to have phat letters.i like styles from writers like.cope.dream-tdk.seen.west coast poem.an writers lie that its just my opinion.

Yo this is issue is without a doubt dead, but i wanna point somethin out. Ewok .coms shit had character. I seen some battles where both writers just try and go as all out as they can and forget how much being clever has to do with it. All the comments he dropped on there, and the big arrow going straight from the hm ewoks piece into the tidy bowl was some funny shit. Thats whats up when you gotta battle - diggin through the cranium to come up with somethin hot, and not just skill but creativity. Personally i flex no opinion about either writer, both get down. The real dairy thing on ewok hm's piece was funny as well.

[This message has been edited by Bloody Fetus (edited 06-05-2001).]

• 1 year later...
Guest cool christ

OH NO YOU DIDN'T

Originally posted by Ouija

For whatever it's worth, I think both Ewoks are amazing writers. Coming from the east coast, I'm more familiar with Ewok.com's stuff. I'd definitely say he's a living legend around here. Regardless of attitude or whatever (never met the guy), he's put a ton of work into graffiti and paid his dues. By paying dues I mean that Ewok's taken what graffiti had to offer him and made something new from it and gaves it back. It's a wack thing to shit talk someone who so obviously has something to offer with his graffiti. I remember starting up not knowing what a fat cap was....and Ewok destroying walls even back then. I'm not sack riding, but 90% of you kids certainly can't step to this guys skills, but you hide behind a keyboard and bitch and whine. Back in the old days (I wasn't there) a writers skill was measured by how good his pieces were. Now it seems anyone can be a king if they lick enough stamps and make friends with mag editors and webmasters. I wish more people would strive to be as good as what we see here. It's never going to happen, because it's too much effort.

That was a stupid whiny rant, but I'm kinda sad at how little effort goes into a lot of graffiti. I love seeing stuff like this. Walls like that take imagination and effort. If you actually study the letters, they're so amazingly tight and the technique is so clean it makes your head spin. I'm glad that 5 or so years into painting I'm still not jaded enough that I can't be amazed at work like this.

------------------

ouija13transcend3a

I KNOW YOU DIDN'T JUST CALL HIM A "LIVING LEGEND"

WOW LOL

GET A MUTHAFUCKIN CLUE HOMIE

Archived