Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
farmer john

Ewokee talkie

well you can talk all the trash about a torch, but its still gonna burn...

and aint no one touching this guy. I give it all to Jesus, and i tell ya what God has given this guy a talent, so dont get too close to the toilet or ya gets flushed ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa/

Look to God for yer answers not man

Ewok.Com Is dope, I can't Front. All I have to say is that I think he would be better if he swiched up his style now and then.

On another Note, EWOK.HM.AWR didn't get flushed in the battle. Werd.

ewok.com is a dope writer. i have no problem with the guy personally, but he's not exactly humble about his own skills. i guess it's ok to talk shit since he can back it up, but i prefer people who don't need to constantly promote themself. whatever, i'm not trying to vibe anybody but i'm just saying i understand why that dude may get into some static and get some shit talked about him.

Originally posted by garcia_vega:

i prefer people who don't need to constantly promote themself. whatever

from what i can tell, a great example would be joker.

he seems to be really humble and chill; relaxed mastery.

Guest Bare

Ewok.com is one of my favorites. He's consistent, bombs super hard and does his own thing, doesn't sell out to trends or whatever. The dude can piece, do characters and all that. PLus he did a co flow album cover.

He is mad humble, from what ive seen, and farmer john is pubbin him not ewok himself. talkin trash and taking notes ahahaha haters

Originally posted by Bare:

Ewok.com is one of my favorites. He's consistent, bombs super hard and does his own thing, doesn't sell out to trends or whatever. The dude can piece, do characters and all that. PLus he did a co flow album cover.

really which one, i think i know which one it is.

ya got a pick?

nope ewok.com is on here, just under the name EWOKONEDOTCOM so i doubt thats him. personally, i think ewok.hm.awr won that battle hands down. .com put too much extra stuff in his piece. awr just laid it down, plain and simple.

ahahaaaaaaa farmer john is not ewok.com ewok is ewok, im farmer john and yall are haters with conspiracy theories. ill post my own stuff later. and i have sketches on the black book section, the dinosaur, and the yellow envelope with the black drips. anyway I heard ewok rides at night and leaves a mark of E wherever he goes, "THE MASK OF EWOK" ahahaaaa

Yo the hm ewok look like he cut a deer open and threw a real cheese sticker on it. hes creative, and he has skill but ewok manned a production by himself, why is it that we hate those who are sick, and just pub where we are from or the norm or weird, give props and stop nit picking like old woman. stop beefin

Aight look i give EWOK.com his props man theres no frontin on that i mean the guys got skills and he bombs hard too....As far as his battle with EWOKawr goes ive never really seen the flics and plus ive really only seen a couple of EWOKawr peices so i really cant be the judge of that.Anyone have the battle flics by the way?And farmer john i dont kno whats up with u bro are u like his cuz or something.

Senek Rock

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this