Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
CACashRefund

Siphoning gas...

Originally posted by KING BLING+May 4 2005, 11:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KING BLING - May 4 2005, 11:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-krs702@May 4 2005, 04:48 PM

gas prices are really not that bad

http://www.cato.org/dailys/09-06-03.html

I doubt you were being sarcastic, so lets see who bank rolls these unbias perveyors of truth...

http://world-information.org/wio/infostruc...opmode=contents

Catos corporate donors include tobacco firms:

Philip Morris (Rupert Murdoch sits on Philip Morris board of directors) and R.J. Reynolds.

Financial firms: American Express, Chase Manhattan Bank, Chemical Bank, Citicorp/Citibank, Commonwealth Fund, Prudential Securities and Salomon Brothers.

Energy conglomerates: Chevron Companies, Exxon Company, Shell Oil Company and Tenneco Gas, as well as the American Petroleum Institute, Amoco Foundation and Atlantic Richfield Foundation.

Furthermore the Cato Institute is funded by pharmaceutical firms: Eli Lilly & Company, Merck & Company and Pfizer, Inc., foundations, like Koch, Lambe and Sarah Scaife and companies from the telecommunications sector: Bell Atlantic Network Services, BellSouth Corporation, Microsoft, NYNEX Corporation, Sun Microsystems and Viacom.

[/b]

not only that, but the article krs posted is from 2003.

Originally posted by SF1+May 5 2005, 01:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - May 5 2005, 01:37 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-onesecondple@May 5 2005, 03:46 AM

gas prices arent bad, quit bitchin, or quit driving shitty cars and complaining, its your own fault, walk, commute, ride a bike.

Only a hand full of cities have reliable public transportation. Only in a handfull of cities can you get around with a bike. The rest you NEED a car. That's not mentioning the vast amount of people that don't live in a city.

[/b]

you wanna drive, thats cool, just dont drive one of these

Ford%20Excursion%20-%2002.jpg

instead, get one of these and quit bitchin about it....

civic.jpg

I don't drive an SUV. I'll bitch all I want. Fuck you.

you can still gas and go where u guys live???? we used to pull that shit at the local 7-11 a couple times a week until my boy finally got caught....nowadays you cant find a single gas station around here where u can pump without paying inside first....shit sucks...

The last time I did a drive off at a gas station was probably back in 2000. I didn't have any money and I was stuck in another state. With the prices escalating, every gas station has security cameras now. Even if you modify your plates, they have your make and model. It's a simple task to go into the system and see how many '95 Toyota Tercels there are in a 10 mile radius, then match up your license picture with the shot of you pumping gas on the camera. They're serious about this shit.

That said, I've been stranded with a nearly empty tank and actually went into a gas station to appeal to the clerk's good nature to loan me a tank's worth. Of the three times it's ever happened, twice the clerk just gave it to me without me having to make an agreement to pay them back.

Unless people stop buying huge cars they don't need, this problem is only going to get worse. Embracing mass transportation wouldn't hurt, either. Americans are selfish and lazy.

Holy shit are you for real Old Growth? They put a motherfucking APB out on a nigga? What the shit is that? Don't they have bigger fish to fry? Like say... Bush, or Cheney?

I've been looking into alternative energies for a long ma fuggin time. That shit is starting to pick up.... slowly but surely. It's kind of ridiculous to pay for energy your whole life when you could produce your own and even have the electric company PAY YOU for your excess power.... and plug in your car at night.... good to go.

Looking into some of that permaculture. Always been into this survivalism stuff. Alternative lifestyles.

i read about that shit. i wish i knew where that dude was selling that shit out of. $1.50/gallon? cmon now. prices havent been that low since 98. fuck...i siphoned gas out of this car once. it sucked, gas tastes like rubbing alcohol and afterbirth...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this