GHETTO SHIT...

MEROJUANA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I deff don't live in the ghetto, but when I have been there:

Those dudes scamming people playing 3 card monty ontop of a box with two people working with them, and trying to get dumb asses to play with them and loose money.

People asking you what country you are from just because you are they only white kid there.

Buying bootleg DVD's only to get home and finding the case to be empty.

Razor wire on top of all the fences.

Little kids riding around on bmx bikes yelling "I'm a hustla' homie."

Not knowing if the kid infront of you is walking with a limp, or if hes doing the crip walk cause you are from the burbs.

A guy on the corner hawking night vision goggles out of a black bag yelling "Check it out, your eyes dont lie!"

A guy on the corner hawking laptops out of black bag.

People walking around mumbling "Newports, Newports, Newports"

• 1 year later...
- OMGWTFBBQ in the neutral ground (grassy median)

- buying single cigarettes

- the crazy crackhead woman under the interstate who wore the same ripped up bra and shorts for over two weeks.

- krispy krunch breakfasts

- the magnoila clap

- the crazy old drunk (or passed out) man in every single new orleans bar

- Q 93's 9 O'clock props (crappy freestyle radio segment where people call up and battle): "hey, you, what's ya naaaame? ya on the radio wicha boy wild wayyyyne" "9aclock props is on, tell me where you callin from"

- spinner hubcaps on a beat up tercel

- wall murels under i-10

- being followed down canal blvd. by a bunch of guys holding tree limbs. (not me, but a friend)

haha,gotta love N.O.

poor but safe suburban edition extravagina.

-kids getting bullied for not having a phone at their house

-throwing yoghurt on 3 passed out bums

-spending the afternoon escaping 3 crazy bums driving a car shitfaced

-going to a fresh cop-chased car crash site with my birthday guests

-getting propaganda stickers from the cops

-20 grade school kids running around with thousands of cherry bombs and roman candles

tis all is just grade school nostalgia so i guess it's off the subject

i can tell some of you aren't ghetto at all...like sombody was talking about pulling scams at the college dorm and the campus bookstore...yea that's real gully. anyway i've lived in like 4 different kinds of ghettos (black, hispanic, white trash, and pacific island) so here's some shit that went on in every type of hood i've lived in.

>kids using thrown out matresses with nasty stains all over them as trampolines

>busting the fire hydrant open and playing in the water

>there's cats running around the bodega (not cats like dudes i mean like the pets are running all around the store)

>the cashier asks if you're paying by cash or ebt

>roaches in my house big as the palm of my hand

>rats that could kill a chihuahua

>shoes in the street that don't belong to anyone (from hooker heels to slippers to payless 4 stripe adidas)

>a 16 year old pushing a baby carraige with 2 kids crammed into it and another one on those baby-carrying backpacks.

>crackheads, dusters and/or tweakers dancing like hare krishnas and yelling crazy shit

>the same guys on the same corner 7 days a week

>bum sleeping on the same thrown out matress that the kids were using as a trampoline earlier that day

i can tell some of you aren't ghetto at all...like sombody was talking about pulling scams at the college dorm and the campus bookstore...yea that's real gully. anyway i've lived in like 4 different kinds of ghettos (black, hispanic, white trash, and pacific island) so here's some shit that went on in every type of hood i've lived in.

>kids using thrown out matresses with nasty stains all over them as trampolines

>busting the fire hydrant open and playing in the water

>there's cats running around the bodega (not cats like dudes i mean like the pets are running all around the store)

>the cashier asks if you're paying by cash or ebt

>roaches in my house big as the palm of my hand

>rats that could kill a chihuahua

>shoes in the street that don't belong to anyone (from hooker heels to slippers to payless 4 stripe adidas)

>a 16 year old pushing a baby carraige with 2 kids crammed into it and another one on those baby-carrying backpacks.

>crackheads, dusters and/or tweakers dancing like hare krishnas and yelling crazy shit

>the same guys on the same corner 7 days a week

>bum sleeping on the same thrown out matress that the kids were using as a trampoline earlier that day

my neighborhood wasn't all that ghetto,

and all that shit you mentioned was on the reg on my block.

except the tweakers, aint no meth heads where i was from.

maybe that's just new york in general. ha.

-dope heads in the neighborhood that try to act like they got a life half the time and the other half they nodded out.

-puerto ricans blockin' the street with they're 3-toned honda accords and grey primer '99 maximas with lime green hoods.

-(me being a muslim) Every body and their mother walks by me and says "asalamu alaikum" even if it sounds like asa-mala-maikun or something like that they try.

(only in the hood, cuz in the burbs they just look and stare and then out of nowhere that

one dude who's stocking the shelves at the supermarket who just got out of jail says "asalamu-alaikum".

-whole crews of unruly, loud hoodrats taking up the whole sidewalk all complaining about their baby daddy at the same time.

-police stopping you just to ask you what you are doing and where youre going(they never do that except in the hood)

-

K-mart and them hardly haveing any security cams

the dude in maccas parking lot who left his door unlocked

burger king with free refils

people at fast food places thay beleved i orded sumfin (that i didnt) but didnt get it

not paing bus or tram fare

money peopel left in the ticket macheine change thingo

people who left a shoping trolly at the top of a hill

abandon houses

3 loosis for 1 buck

99 cent oe's

homie sellin incents,oils,socks

pizza slices for 2 bucks or 1.75

gettin a garcia vega and a bootle of water for a buck

liquor store givin you credit

porch monkeys

gritty gutter streets with rats n racoons in alleys

backstabbers

gold diggers ,hood rats,hatin ass hoodrats

freaked blackn milds

one way street blocked by 20 kids from the same block fightin, cars coming down and just backing up the whole way cuz they saw the one kid holding a saw as a weapon

next door basehead offering the 5 dollar new microwave every other night

rap snacks

smell of cracksmoke in doorways