GHETTO SHIT...

MEROJUANA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i almost want to go on a conquest to fuck that girl just to have a story to tell...

I wanna go on amission to beat the fuck outta her and Kreayshawn with a 2x4 with nails in the end of it cause they piss me off. And I hate cunts who think that they're hella cool, nothing more fun than slapping some scenester wanker who thinks he the shit

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

C&C dollar soda

Fake diamond earnings, gold etc.

Four dollar imitation cologne oils

Ginseng

Incense sticks, 3 big ones for a dollar and the smaller ones

Scratch Offs

Cd's DVDs two for five and one for ten

Tapes at the dollar store

$0.75 Newport 100s

Prayer candles

They also sell mad glass bongs and hookas and shit in my area

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

playing hey mister and hoods taking you into a alley and yelling street check while hoods on the block yell back ALL GOOD!

homie getting robbed at gun point after getting ice cream with his girl in day light.

same prostitute getting on the bus at 9 am a dollar short every fucking morning.

coke man letting you try his shit ontop the apartments mail box setup around 9pm

keeping dryer sheets in your clothes while you wear them

filming a 7 foot tall black dude dusted screaming and beating his chest walking in front of traffic then drinking a beer with his dealer him turning me down on a score. cops drove at the dude with sirens got him out of the street then drove off LOL

coming back to your (trap) house to find plastic in the key hole and a butcher knife to lock the door from the inside. door worked fine prior to going to work

people who constantly grind their jaws even sober

i love buying home cooked ribs off someones porch. did this underage and drank 40s and ate ribs behind a dumpster then saw cattle decapitation

broke ass fools who act like they pay their own way of life cus they are "street" is something i dont like!

homies who need gas money to even chill

hearing someone clean the house with no lights on in darkness lol

the fools who kick it at sk8 parks drinking burnetts all day then partying all night

seen and recieved handjobs on that bus

prostitutes have lots of info on the street and usually know what time the cops partrol that area

that first gas station that appears on your way to vegas right after you start to see the lights is hood as fuck

vegas in general is pretty fucking hood..

buying headphones and returning your broke ones lol

saw a fool post about illegals picking up all the scrap i seen all walks of life do that and to me its more junkie whites doing it than anyone

pissing on the lightrail

eating ramen for months, eating the the homeless shelter to save more money

smoking three blunts with four 14 year old hoods at a elementary school

hoods that whistle around blocks letting people know the block is hot

i have a ton of pictures of hood life i should upload some year