GHETTO SHIT...

MEROJUANA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rack from bathrooms in stores... peep all the cabinets... a lot of times they're unlocked and stacked with rolls...

my boy found the supply closet at the college we were attending at the time, for some reason they didn't lock it... he had hella industrial sized rolls of paper at his pad that would last forever...

living off jack in the box dollar menu most of my childhood

taking a shit before school at the jack in the box because my mom doesnt pay the water bill

doing homework by candle cuz she doesnt pay the power either

my dads car that the only way to start is to hot wire

my mom having a hard time deciding wether to spend that last 10 bucks on cat food or kid food

screwing the garden hose into a clothes washing machine in my back yard and then taking them to the laundry mat to dry

eating cans of greenbeans straight out the can that you cut open with a butter knife cuz you dont own a can opener

mom putting coleman lantern fuel in her truck to make it to the store to get cigarettes

my mom "borrowing" the money i got for my birthday for "gas"

sharing a small bedroom with your dad at his parents house

my mom driving to every tower records in town looking for the coolio gangstas paradise single on cassette cuz she couldnt afford to buy me the full length cd.(she fuckin found it)

• Like 1

taking a shit before school at the jack in the box because my mom doesnt pay the water bill

my mom having a hard time deciding wether to spend that last 10 bucks on cat food or kid food

screwing the garden hose into a clothes washing machine in my back yard and then taking them to the laundry mat to dry

eating cans of greenbeans straight out the can that you cut open with a butter knife cuz you dont own a can opener

mom putting coleman lantern fuel in her truck to make it to the store to get cigarettes

my mom driving to every tower records in town looking for the coolio gangstas paradise single on cassette cuz she couldnt afford to buy me the full length cd.(she fuckin found it)

NONE OF THATS REALLY GHETTO.. JUST SAD AND TRASHY /caps

yeah man. your mom obivously loved you. dont call her ghetto!

and you couldnt find a can opener?!

This thread is wack , anybody can say what a ghetto consists of, go watch a hollywood-ass movie.

Where the flicks of ghetto shit happening? Do any of you actually live in a ghetto?

That'll make this thread, not this weak shit that's been occuring.