Remember that stupid ass movie the graffiti artist

ODS-1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

On a visit to Seattle, he runs into fellow skateboard-toting tagger Jesse (Pepper Fajans), whom he had previously seen briefly in Portland, and soon the guys are inseparable, even going as far as sharing an intimate night in the same bed. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote: "The film has a gay element, but I think it is indicative of the way things are changing in that it’s not just a gay film. It’s not uniquely gay in that it’s gay from beginning to end."

the majority of you are fucking homophobic idiots, for one, the film is a work of fiction. for another you no human would ever want your redneck inbred asses near them. ive met gay writers, and gay skaters too.

for another thing, ive never seen the film, but its good to see graffiti writers being portrayed in a somewhat less stereotyped angle, at least they aren't "gang affiliated, street graffpiecetagging, ghetto black kids that listen to warren g"

Originally posted by The Leader@May 28 2005, 08:11 PM

I'm sure the kids that are saying "omfg, fags are so nasty" are 16 or so and have never met an openly gay person. Don't condemn them too much, they are a product of their society, as, more than likely, all of you were at one point in time.

true, very true.

But it still doesn't excuse the fact about how GAY this movie is.

yuck-o

:yuck:

Wow.

Some of you people are fucking ignorant.

I don't even know where to begin.

I've seen this film and it's pretty boring.

The graff is bland, there's barely any dialog, and the plot is.. well, there isn't a plot.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived