kwik ass kash

muncStylee

in the middle of the summer me and some boys got piss drunk and well the much shortened version is that we robbed this girls house and now i have lawyer bills i have to pay <--bullshit. anyway its like $3500. i need some ideas to get some kizash quick. no im not going to try selling drugs either because i would smoke away all my shit. so anyone got any good ideas about "fund raising"? :confused: :confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

go to the train board and say your a big name writer who got caught, and ask for money to be sent to your friends house. or not...

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by BIGMETALCIRCUS

go to the train board and say your a big name writer who got caught, and ask for money to be sent to your friends house. or not...

it works i seen it! :D

ive got a job, but $200 every two weeks workin part time at a maggie moos isnt gonna cut it. i need money to buy paint, drugs, beer, ya know the neccessities < how the fuck do u spell that? y would the train board send money to my friends house? and if this works why isnt everyone talking to the train board? and what the fuck is the train board? i also wanted to thank everybody for their smartass answers, specially the one about robbin a girls house, i liked that, u should look into gettin a show. im not a bad guy, well at least until they find out about the drinking, graff, herbs, and other minor offences. i just need some benjamins.

thanx smeeo, its been a long time since ive been called a bucket head. im not trying to justify breaking into houses, its not a regular thing for me, i just messed up once and their trying to stick it as far up my ass as possible. if my house got broken into i would seek the death penalty, god i hope that girl doesnt get on 12oz and get some ideas. im just trying to dig myself out of a hole.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

naw dude, burgulary is a trait found in most honorable people. ghandi used to break into peoples huts all the time...

Hahahaha ... numerous things about this thread made me laugh. This and the comment about big name writers needing money. Fr8board drama.

Guest young republican

*e-bay

*pawn shops

*blood

*sell clothes

*sperm

*medical testing

*actually responding to those internet things/signs/pay phone posters that ask "want to make $500 quick from your home?"

*going to any school/unemployment office/temp agency and grabbing anything on the walls offering $ and asking for any job under the sun that is available.

you can do 100 things, but dude, really, GET A REAL FUCKING JOB! If you are in a mans trouble, be a man to get out of it.

Archived